✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Congratulations on your pregnancy :hug:

I know too well ,concerns about babies early on.... but we must trust in God's will for this precious life within!

Praying for your strength, and hope, and complete healing of your baby's condition.

May God bless you both in His Merciful love :crossrc:

Upvote 0

lanie_0913

In Christ, Forever...
Dec 21, 2009
Philippines
✟9,530.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you very much friends for the prayers. I really appreciate them...

My tummy still hurt at times... Sometimes even when I'm just lying down on my bed, it hurts so bad. But it hurts the most after a bumpy ride (it's the same even if I'm riding a car, a bus, a jeepney or a tricyle); and when I just walk up and down the stairs. But I can't help it, we've got stairs at home, and on my to work I have to climb up and down the stairs, though it's not in our office but when I'm taking public transport I have to... so it's a bit hard for me. Please continue to pray for my baby.
I will be seeing my doctor next week hopefully everything is ok with the baby.

Upvote 0

heavensangel1964

Storming 'Heaven' For Souls
May 28, 2008
East Mesa, AZ and Prescott, AZ
Visit site
✟13,563.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
My Sweet and Omnipotent and Eternal Father God, the everlasting Salvation of those who believe, hear us on behalf of Thy sick servant Lanie and Her Unborn Child, for whom we beg the aid of Thy pitying mercy, that, with their bodily health restored, they booth may give thanks to Thee in Thy church.

:clap::clap::clap: Through Our Sweetest Jesus Christ Our Lord! :clap::clap::clap:

AMEN! :amen::clap::thumbsup::angel:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.