Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,083,486.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
my abused friend his parents are wiccan and he is christian and they torture him i dno't know where he is to help him but pray for him

I wonder if he has reported the abuse to anyone. Maybe a school counselor. To be very frank I don't even know if that is a good idea. Only Messiah does. I have heard of cases where people get put in even worse places, or just as bad.

Maybe he could warn them that he might tell, or that they are going to be held accountable when he grows up. Again, I don't know what would be a wise course. But Messiah does and I am praying that he will be led to take it the best course and that he will escape to a better place and be healed.

Upvote 0
Jun 16, 2013
✟7,724.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
my abused friend his parents are wiccan and he is christian and they torture him i dno't know where he is to help him but pray for him

HEAVENLY FATHER in the holy name of Lord Jesus Christ your beloved son and our Lord I pray ,please help and protect matt and may you grant him favor in the eyes of his parents. in the name of Jesus I pray .Amen.

PSALM 91:14-15
91:14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.

91:15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.

Upvote 0

Criada

Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2007
✟114,628.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married

Mod Hat On
dr-seuss-cat-in-hat-2.jpg

This thread has been closed as it is a duplicate.
Please see this thread to post prayer for Matt.
Thanks

Mod Hat Off

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.