Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
A homeless person that I help care for has gangrene on his foot and when I tried to talk him into getting it looked at he got angry and said he wasn't going to have it looked at till after he went to drug treatment.

The problem is that gangrene is lethal and destroys organs if not taken care of right away. I'm worried about him. Please pray that he will have it looked at by medical staff.

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
A homeless person that I help care for has gangrene on his foot and when I tried to talk him into getting it looked at he got angry and said he wasn't going to have it looked at till after he went to drug treatment.

The problem is that gangrene is lethal and destroys organs if not taken care of right away. I'm worried about him. Please pray that he will have it looked at by medical staff.
We"LL pray that someone with the right connections will see the problem and attend to it ...

Upvote 0

devin553344

I believe in the Resurrection
Nov 10, 2015
Unkown
✟93,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I tried to call the police station where he was visiting this morning and have him committed since it is a life threatening condition. But apparently there are two police stations and the lady wanted his location from me and I couldn't say. It seemed a little strange that she wouldn't locate him. So I'm stuck just praying for him now.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Remember King Hezekiah ? (Yahuweh cured him when he pleaded for his life, and he(Hezekiah) did what the prophet told him to do) of a similar infection..... (perhaps if Yahuweh speaks through anyone today?)
i.e. prayers and cries to the Creator can be heard and answered , His Way.

Reactions: devin553344
Upvote 0

JCFantasy23

In a Kingdom by the Sea.
Jul 1, 2008
Lakeland, FL
✟502,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Aw, I'm sorry to hear this, it's sweet you are worrying and praying, and I appreciate you brought this to us to pray about also. I just sent up a prayer that this man gets the help he needs and everything turns out okay.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
:heart: God have mercy!!! Praying for this man, that God, as only HE can, intervenes, in this dire dire deadly situation, and quickly. Father in the name of Jesus, may it be so, amen. (((hug)))

God bless you Devin. Let's keep praying. (((hug)))

Upvote 0

Mydreams

Dec 20, 2017
Delhi
✟242,348.00
Country
India
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Lord accept this prayer request, for this homeless man having gangrene on foot. Lord let this gangrene , not spread to other organs of body. Please touch and heal this man's foot from gangrene, yes Lord, bless his medical treatment, and you be glorified. Lord make this gangrene foot a normal foot. In Jesus mighty name, Amen!

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, I pray that You will reach this man's Will and give him discernment and wisdom to go see a doctor to look into his foot wound, and give him prompt treatment so healing may be his. I ask that You will spare him and his limb and bring the Salvation of the LORD to help bring not only healing for his foot, but deliverance from his addiction, In Jesus Name I ask, Thank You LORD, Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums