Joined2krist

Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
✟427,078.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
My mum Veronica, is in the ICU, she is 69, they said her lungs had infection and fluid but it's healing now. The problem is she has been on ventilation for over 3 weeks with no visible sign of improvement

She's not breathing unaided and doctors can't tell why despite the improvement in her lungs, she also looks weak

Please pray for her, we want her to fully recover and to breath on her own without ventilation so that we can leave the hospital in joy and peace, thank you

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
My mum Veronica, is in the ICU, she is 69, they said her lungs had infection and fluid but it's healing now. The problem is she has been on ventilation for over 3 weeks with no visible sign of improvement

She's not breathing unaided and doctors can't tell why despite the improvement in her lungs, she also looks weak

Please pray for her, we want her to fully recover and to breath on her own without ventilation so that we can leave the hospital in joy and peace, thank you
I will pray for your mom that she heals and begins to breath on her own again so you can leave the hospital in joy and peace.

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I pray that your mom will be healed and recover ... and bless your family.

Reactions: Joined2krist
Upvote 0

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
images
Speak strong wishes into her ear, tell her what she needs to do... she may have given up in confusion?

However, I know that sometimes the drugs they give me cause a reverse reaction (paradoxical) which confuses MDs also, I am sensitive to the plastic so if I had a tube in me, that would be all my body could fight against (not infection etc.)

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, I pray for Veronica, and her family, that they will be blessed by You at this time in body, soul, and spirit. Thank You for the time You give us to contemplate this world and our lives in it, and especially how we relate to You. I pray that these will find that right relation in You through receiving Christ, walking in Him (Colossians 2:6-7), and not be distracted, by illness, affliction, troubles, hardships, or worldly prosperity in the same areas. Amen.

Upvote 0

Little Lantern

Be encouraged! Christ has overcome the world!
Site Supporter
Sep 14, 2017
USA
✟223,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Oh, @Joined2krist, I'm so sorry.
Father, I lift up this family to You and pray that You will comfort them in their time of grief. May You envelop them in Your peace. Father, extend Your hand of love and encouragement through Your people to meet their needs during this difficult season.

Upvote 0

Strong Wave

Sep 14, 2016
Colorado
✟28,481.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It’s obvious you care a great deal for your mother, and I’m sorry to hear about her heath condition. The Lord who made us understands us wholly – body, mind, and spirit – and withholds neither His compassion nor His comforting, healing power from any aspect of our humanity. I pray that our Father in heaven may sustain your mum, Veronica, and give her strength. Praying for your family, too. Stay blessed and continue to place your trust in God – our refuge and our fortress.

Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
My lovely mum joined the angels today, I'm beyond devastated because she lived with me for years. I miss her so much and I don't know how to move on.

Take care everyone.
Sincere sympathy.

:prayer:

May the Scriptures be your comfort. Psalm 46; John 14.1-27

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SaNcTaMaRiA

I am a man...who loves our Lady!
Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2007
Iowa
✟169,437.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
This thread was bumped so I would like to add my prayers.

I am so sorry for your loss.

Christ, you are the pain taker. You are the chain breaker. Please allow this sister to find some peace. Father, welcome her mother into the gates of eternal life. Hear us Father. We ask this in the name of Jesus. Amen.

:crossrc:

Upvote 0