• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.
  7. There has been an addition to the announcement regarding unacceptable nick names. The phrase "Let's go Brandon" actually stands for a profanity and will be seen as a violation of the profanity rule in the future.

Please pray for healing.

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by Debby 24, Nov 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Debby 24

Debby 24 Senior Veteran

+230
    Pentecostal
    Married
    UK-Conservative
    Please pray for me I have a horrible tummy ache for the last few days. Thank you.:sick:

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. hypostatic

hypostatic Senior Veteran Supporter

+645
    Non-Denom
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    Praying!

3. christsoccer

christsoccer Guest

+0
    Praying for you
    :prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray:

4. Gods warrior 1

Gods warrior 1 Newbie

+46
    Pentecostal
    Married
    Jesus I pray for your daughter that you would take away the stomach ache and comfort her and restore her to health in Jesus name Amen

5. ThyLovingkindness

ThyLovingkindness Senior Veteran

+367
    Christian
    Private
    Hope that you're feeling better!

6. Debby 24

Debby 24 Senior Veteran

+230
    Pentecostal
    Married
    UK-Conservative
    Thank you so much for your prayers, I am a bit better but still need prayers for full recovery. :hug::hug::pray:

7. Ash8676

Ash8676 Seeker of Answers To Life Angels Team Supporter

+526
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    Lord, hear this individual and send healing to her. Let her have a full and quick recovery from what is making her sick. Be there for her and let her know you are listening. Send her your love, peace, comfort and strength. I pray for this, in Jesus name, Amen.

8. Debby 24

Debby 24 Senior Veteran

+230
    Pentecostal
    Married
    UK-Conservative
    Thank you so much for all your loving prayers, I am feeling so much better, the doctor said I may have muscle strain and will keep a check on me, I can go back immediately if I get worse. I am having meds for pain. Praise the Lord the doctor saw me straight away. I am now sleeping well. :) Hugs to you all :hug::hug:

9. saved24

saved24 Forgiven Supporter

+3,322
    Canada
    Pentecostal
    Single
    CA-Conservatives
    Thanks for the good news. Praying for your comfort. God bless.

10. Debby 24

Debby 24 Senior Veteran

+230
    Pentecostal
    Married
    UK-Conservative
    Thank you please continue to pray for complete recovery.:hug::hug:

11. nicedream

nicedream Senior Veteran

+63
    Non-Denom
    Private
    praying for recovery...

12. servant of Merciful Love

servant of Merciful Love Goodbye~God bless Supporter

+8,739
    United States
    Catholic
    Private
    Debby ~ May God bless you with renewed health in His Merciful Love :crossrc::hug:

13. LoricaLady

LoricaLady YHWH's Supporter

+9,395
    Messianic
    Private
    Praying for good health habits and good health in general.

14. whitebeaches

whitebeaches Legend Supporter

+4,287
    Baptist
    Single
    you are in my prayers. hope you feel better ((( hugs )))

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.