Philadelphia
✟56,334.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I don't deserve any prayers because I haven't been close at all to Jesus like I promised that I would have, not that I forgotten for him or stopped loving him, but I have strayed far

Please, please pray for me, I had a dental procedure go wrong and I am in a tremendous amount of pain. I have no idea why. Checked for infection, nothing there. Not dry socket either. I have no idea what this is. The pain is on the back of right side of my tongue, and right side of my throat right next to it. The tooth that as pulled that was the second back molar. I have no idea why I am having this pain. Please help. I am so scared because I don't know if this is nerve damage or what. I am in so much pain and scared to death.

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ah praise GOD. Your so blessed. The simple fact none of deserve.. yet He gives. Its faith in that name. Know He is faithful.. the Father is faithful to what Christ ALREADY did. Isa 53 by His strips we are healed.. He did this for the world. Peter said.. by His strips you are healed. So its not something we wait on God to see if He wants to.

Peter and John said to them.. why look at is as if we did this by our own power. Its faith in that name. So.. praying agreeing pain will go peace will come.. in JESUS name. Not a feeling.. its faith. So praise Him worship him..if you feel you got off the path.. just repent.. thats it.. your back on it.. His arms are always open and He has NEVER left you. All forgiven. Don't let the enemy put condemnation on you.

• Optimistic
Reactions: JI4M
Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't deserve any prayers because I haven't been close at all to Jesus like I promised that I would have, not that I forgotten for him or stopped loving him, but I have strayed far

Please, please pray for me, I had a dental procedure go wrong and I am in a tremendous amount of pain. I have no idea why. Checked for infection, nothing there. Not dry socket either. I have no idea what this is. The pain is on the back of right side of my tongue, and right side of my throat right next to it. The tooth that as pulled that was the second back molar. I have no idea why I am having this pain. Please help. I am so scared because I don't know if this is nerve damage or what. I am in so much pain and scared to death.
Praying the pain will subside.

Glorify God during this time of trial and pain. Praise Him for His Creation. Praise Him for Salvation through Jesus Christ.

Here is an example of a prayer glorifying God.

Glory to God in the highest,
and peace to his people on earth.

Lord God, heavenly King,
almighty God and Father,
we worship you, we give you thanks,
we praise you for your glory.

Lord Jesus Christ, only Son of the Father,
Lord God, Lamb of God,
you take away the sin of the world:
have mercy on us;
you are seated at the right hand of the Father:
receive our prayer.

For you alone are the Holy One,
you alone are the Lord,
you alone are the Most High,
Jesus Christ,
with the Holy Spirit,
in the glory of God the Father. Amen.

• Friendly
Upvote 0

Basil the Great

Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2009
✟721,543.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green

Do not let this go on for long. If the pain does not get better soon, then either see your family physician or maybe an oral surgeon? I had a friend who was deathly sick 30 years ago. It went on for 3-4 weeks. His family doctor and dentist could not get to the bottom of it. He finally went to an oral surgeon and he said that my friend had an abscess tooth and that it had to come out immediately. God bless. I will pray for you.

• Friendly
Upvote 0

Oldmantook

Jan 10, 2017
USA
✟99,173.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Everyone deserves prayer so don't exclude yourself. Praying for your quick recovery. You may want google tooth pain/abcess vitamin C. Large doses of vitamin C have been known to bring relief to infections including tooth and gum pain. See the work done by Dr. Thomas E. Levy or Dr. Robert Cathcart easily available on the internet or Youtube.

• Friendly
Upvote 0

pantingdeer

Jun 19, 2016
United Kingdom
✟101,884.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Please WATCH this man’s videos. I believe you can be healed.

• Friendly
Upvote 0

Paul4JC

the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing
Apr 5, 2020
California
✟164,554.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yes we pray for Ekina and the severe pain she is dealing with. Lord please give her relief soon. Touch her pain, and make it go away. Also guide her to any medical assistance she can get.

Lord we're not always as close as we should be to you, but we thank you, you are always there for us. Help our sister through her struggles with her faith, and bless her, in Jesus name, Amen.

• Friendly
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums