Aug 1, 2010
✟55,547.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Just broke up with my girlfriend of 3 years. I have lots of trauma and depression from verbal and mental abuse. The past year she has done nothing to make me feel important, even forgot to wish me a happy birthday

I stayed with her because i cared for her deeply and i know women like her usually end up with men that are selfish, cheat, and disregard the Lord

I really didnt want to see anything happen to her. This is happening at a time where im working very hard persuing the Lord hours everyday to help me overcome bondages i have been stuck in and depression. I listen to podcasts, the Christian radio and read the bible.

Im very worried about my health as i have not eaten much the past few days. I just dont want to go back to my bad habits. I want to be through with them and be a more disciplined servant to God. They are calling my name

Im just filled with deep depression and temptation. I'd appreciate prayers

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,013,453.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Take a deep breath my friend. Breath in Jesus Christ.

He is with you. Helping you carry your cross in life.

I dont know what bad habits you had but rest assured God is there with open arms. Lay all your concerns etc at His feet. Talk to God, pray sincerely.

I pray that God will lay His loving, healing hands on you my friend.

God bless and protect you.

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father grant Lost4Words direction and clarity about the hurt he is feeling because of his break up with his ex girlfriend. You know what is best for him, so I release this situation into Your hands and ask that You will help him, keep him from temptation, and deliver him from depression and work out his life for the good, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0

Paul4JC

the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing
Apr 5, 2020
California
✟164,554.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
(Sorry to hear) Lord God we pray for Lord Give Me A Sign help him during this most difficult time. Help him. Heal him from this loss in his life and help him to turn the page. Help him to take care of himself and eat. Put some good people around him. Thank you we can give you our broken hearts and you renew us. Minister Christ to him. Lead him to a wider place. In Jesus name, Amen.

Jer 29:11 NIV - For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Pro 23:26 NIV - My son, give me your heart and let your eyes delight in my ways,

Phl 4:7 NIV - And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,087,779.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
One of life's big depressing times - when a breakup like that occurs.

I pray the Lord will comfort you and give you insight and wisdom on what to do now. I see good news there. She sounds like a toxic person. I pray you will find someone healthy and strong, and that you don't get led astray by trying to rescue someone who may just hurt you more and more, while not being helped at all. But first I pray for your healing from the abuse you have experienced.

Upvote 0
Aug 1, 2010
✟55,547.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I thank everyone here i think your prayers have helped me. I didnt turn to my addictions last night and i feel a little healthier today because of it

As for that girl, Ill always care about her and pray for her. Shes had a very difficult life so i i pray God increases her desire for him and heals her from her pain

Thanks again everyone, i really appreciate it

Reactions: April_Rose
Upvote 0

Arc F1

Let the righteous man arise from slumber
Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Just broke up with my girlfriend of 3 years. I have lots of trauma and depression from verbal and mental abuse. The past year she has done nothing to make me feel important, even forgot to wish me a happy birthday

I stayed with her because i cared for her deeply and i know women like her usually end up with men that are selfish, cheat, and disregard the Lord

I really didnt want to see anything happen to her. This is happening at a time where im working very hard persuing the Lord hours everyday to help me overcome bondages i have been stuck in and depression. I listen to podcasts, the Christian radio and read the bible.

Im very worried about my health as i have not eaten much the past few days. I just dont want to go back to my bad habits. I want to be through with them and be a more disciplined servant to God. They are calling my name

Im just filled with deep depression and temptation. I'd appreciate prayers

Be thankful that you got out now. It's really rough to find out your not compatible after already getting married.

Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,013,453.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I thank everyone here i think your prayers have helped me. I didnt turn to my addictions last night and i feel a little healthier today because of it

As for that girl, Ill always care about her and pray for her. Shes had a very difficult life so i i pray God increases her desire for him and heals her from her pain

Thanks again everyone, i really appreciate it

Remember, Jesus came to save sinners my friend. How many times do you think He forgives us? He is mercy and love.

Ok, we may lose many battles to the devil, but, he aint EVER going to win the war!

Stay strong, persevere and everytime you fall, get right back up and head for Jesus. I do.

God bless you...

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ChristianGirl_96

Jan 13, 2019
Epsom
✟131,109.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Take a deep breath. This is the work of the devil. I pray that you will soon find someone else. This is a blessing that is secretly disguised as a curse. Keep looking for that ideal partner.
Who knows? She may even be just around the corner waiting for you. Be productive and sensible in the mean time. It will happen eventually when you are not looking. I know that this is a cliche but hang in there. Stay positive too.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums