Lawrence Township
✟15,403.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi. I'm Luke and I'm a Christian and a schizophrenic. My story goes like this. I worshipped ISIS in 2018 and said I took the mark of the beast out loud in 2018. Now days I hear the voice of Jesus Christ in my head tell me that I'm damned and not saved. He says I am going to hell. I dream about going to hell every night. Please help. Am I saved? Is it the end time? Is ISIS the beast? Am I saved and going to heaven or hell? Please help/ respond.

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Hi. I'm Luke and I'm a Christian and a schizophrenic. My story goes like this. I worshipped ISIS in 2018 and said I took the mark of the beast out loud in 2018. Now days I hear the voice of Jesus Christ in my head tell me that I'm damned and not saved. He says I am going to hell. I dream about going to hell every night. Please help. Am I saved? Is it the end time? Is ISIS the beast? Am I saved and going to heaven or hell? Please help/ respond.
Hello and welcome to CF.

No, Isis (if you mean the goddess?) is not real and you cannot unintentionally put yourself outside any possibility of God's mercy (especially where mental illness is a factor).

(And if you mean political ISIS, no being involved there doesn't put you beyond the mercy of God either.)

Jesus wouldn't be telling you such things.

If you have a medical diagnosis, that would be the place to start. Talk to your doctor and make sure you are getting whatever help you need there.

"Voices" we hear or impressions we receive, etc. have three possible sources. Ourselves, a holy source, or an unholy source. The first place to look is always within ourselves. People make many mistakes thinking they get something from God or demons when it's really themselves. Beyond that it can be difficult to discern, because the enemy will often pretend to be a holy source. Scripture even tells us that Satan can appear as "an angel of light". This can be a very complicated topic. But mainly I mean to say that we must be VERY CAREFUL to believe things we receive in such a way, since they can easily be our own mistakes or else lies told to us by the enemy.

No, you are not condemned. But get medical help if you need it. We can't know and give medical advice through a forum.

God be with you.

Upvote 0

Tempura

Noob
Site Supporter
May 2, 2010
✟320,561.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
God will not use your illness against you, and you don't have to believe your thoughts or voices are from Him. Think of Him as a graceful and a compassionate Father who understands our situation far better than we ever can, and Christ will not drive away anyone who comes to Him. I pray you get professional help for your condition. No fear. God is good.

Upvote 0

ajcarey

Jun 3, 2019
Midwest
✟46,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
You are not beyond the possibility of being reconciled with God. You do need to renounce every association with darkness you've entangled yourself with and tell God from the heart that you want to be redeemed from your sins so you can be His servant. Do everything in your power to show God that you indeed want to be Christ's disciple who lives to Him and is dead indeed to sin. No compromise in this area at all. Praying for your clarity of mind and the drowning out of all voices in your head that oppose the truth of His Word. Trust God that He will give you more help and insight as you read His Word, pray, and are faithful to everything you know is right to the best of your ability. His grace works like that. Below are some key Scriptures for you right now:

1 John 1:5-7 "This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all. If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth: But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin."

2 Corinthians 7:1 "Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God."

Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,679.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Welcome to the forum !

The voices you hear are probably from your illness. As far as God, He is for you not against you. Believe that, God is for you not against you. So what ever is speaking against you is not God.

• Agree
Reactions: Tempura
Upvote 0

Poustinia

Site Supporter
Jul 20, 2019
Tennessee
✟32,549.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Luke, always know when you hear thoughts that condemn you, they are never from the Lord. God will point things out only to help us, but never condemns or shames. Those voices are either your own thoughts or a wicked spirit. I recommend, and I’m not sure if we can do this on here, checking out freedom in Christ ministries (Neil Anderson)... I find the material extremely helpful for people dealing with these things. We need to know our identity in Christ in order to walk in the freedom Christ has already given us (if we belong to him).

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.