South Bend
✟7,737.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When I was going through a stem cell transplant for cancer, someone sent me a wonderful song that inspired me and kept me going. It is not explicitly Christian because it does not reference Christ, but it is wonderful. I am wondering if you might help me identify the artist.

It is a male voice that sounds sort of like Don Henley. The name of the song is "Wisdom She Loves Me"

Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

Tommy More

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,674,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The Doors. Love Street?
When I was going through a stem cell transplant for cancer, someone sent me a wonderful song that inspired me and kept me going. It is not explicitly Christian because it does not reference Christ, but it is wonderful. I am wondering if you might help me identify the artist.

It is a male voice that sounds sort of like Don Henley. The name of the song is "Wisdom She Loves Me"

Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

Tommy More

Upvote 0

NerdGirl

The untamed daughter
Apr 14, 2020
USA
✟65,654.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Yes. No results. I'm hoping someone might recognize his voice.

It's got a bit of 90's flavor, but then again, Christian music is often a decade or two behind pop, so it could be later lol. Reminds me a bit of Michael W Smith and others around that timeframe.

Reactions: Tommy More
Upvote 0

NerdGirl

The untamed daughter
Apr 14, 2020
USA
✟65,654.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I literally listened to it as I fought for my life. Almost died, but kept this song looping.

I'm so glad you didn't die! This song is obviously very special to you. I'm sure we can find out who sings it! I'll ask some of my sleuthing friends to help :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums