Please find a different church?

Maka

Dec 4, 2012
✟21,686.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Are there any people or groups of people you don't want to be part of your church?

Who? Why?

No, I've never thought that or felt that way about anyone at our church. It's not my place to judge who should or shouldn't be there. I'm looking for a new church and I hope nobody feels that way about me joining theirs.

Upvote 0

Calcemo

Aug 1, 2013
✟1,239.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Are there any people or groups of people you don't want to be part of your church?

Who? Why?

Yes, there are two that I'd like see leave. One of them is on the prayer ministry. Many of these prayers are during services. She's always wearing this proud look and she doesn't like me for some reason. She's bullying too. I'm in the church library reading a book and she barges in and demands the space because she needs it to pray over someone in private. OK.

She also talks in tongues during the alter call, at the rail. One of the pastors has asked her not to, because new Christians find it strange. I haven't donated in a while and she seems to know that, and she's made mention of it to one of the pastors. I've overheard her gossiping about me to her lady friends. Some of them know it's wrong - can tell by the downcast look they give, but for some reason this lady seems to have power over them.

I'm not sure why she dislikes me. Maybe it's because I'm friends with some of the influential people there - both pastors are my friends and a few others. Maybe it's because I think she's phony and I can't hide it, even though I don't say anything.

Upvote 0

Rhamiel

Member of the Round Table
Nov 11, 2006
ohio
✟241,111.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
No, I've never thought that or felt that way about anyone at our church. It's not my place to judge who should or shouldn't be there. I'm looking for a new church and I hope nobody feels that way about me joining theirs.
very well said!

Upvote 0

HisSparkPlug

Offspring of a Genius
Jul 31, 2013
✟2,947.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Boot out the religious Pharisees (that will take out half the church) and then boot out the nay sayers who don't believe God can perform miracles (another 25% gone).
Now we're down to a final one fourth -- Ask Abba to raise these ones left up into a powerful full Holy Spirit blown walk and then bring the world's "lepers" in to fill up the empty seats = The house will be rocking

*curtseys & exits stage left*

Upvote 0

Calcemo

Aug 1, 2013
✟1,239.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Boot out the religious Pharisees (that will take out half the church) and then boot out the nay sayers who don't believe God can perform miracles (another 25% gone).
Now we're down to a final one fourth -- Ask Abba to raise these ones left up into a powerful full Holy Spirit blown walk and then bring the world's "lepers" in to fill up the empty seats = The house will be rocking

*curtseys & exits stage left*

I like your style.

Reactions: HisSparkPlug
Upvote 0