Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
If the very first creation looked like we do today, why are there so many different looking people. I don't mean different race, specifically tribal people.

I'm also just assuming Adam and Eve looked like we do today, if I am right, why did God also create very different looking people like Homo habilis and cavemen etc.

I'm sorry if it's a silly question, I'm very curious though.

Where does it say that Adam and Eve looked just like we do today? I notice that no one (so far) looks just like I do, so there is that.

If the first two humans with living souls happened to be H. erectus, what difference would it make?

I don't see that it would matter. I suspect that H. erectus people were just and kind and evil as we are.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
There is a scope with existing genetic info that can allow living things to adapt. But that scope is limited to only certain features which have already been determined as most suitable for most conditions faced by organisms.

This is an extremely important point. Every organism is constrained by things that went on before. It would be, given the way most of us live today, very useful to have a second set of arms. But there was no useful or even non-harmful transitional steps, so it's not going to happen.

Thanks for bringing that up.

Upvote 0

Gottservant

God loves your words, may men love them also
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
It's like I said "there is no ape,human,alien,ape"

Once an Evolutionist makes what he thinks is progress, you have a dickens of a task to get him to give it up.

He (the Evolutionist) can't see a reason to give it up, despite Hell or high water.

Upvote 0

Childofgodharrison

Aug 27, 2018
Abilene
✟34,063.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi there,

I'm hoping someone can explain this to me so I can understand it better.

God created Adam and Eve, I'm guessing they looked like us? If that's the case where does evolution fit in?

If the very first creation looked like we do today, why are there so many different looking people. I don't mean different race, specifically tribal people.

I'm also just assuming Adam and Eve looked like we do today, if I am right, why did God also create very different looking people like Homo habilis and cavemen etc.

I'm sorry if it's a silly question, I'm very curious though.

Thank you!
I believe this happened at the time of Noah. When the sons of God mated with women. That where the different races and different looking people came from. There was never a caveman era.

Upvote 0