Gottservant

God loves your words, may men love them also
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
Hi there,

So just a shout for all the prayer warriors out there: please be praying for the faith (at least as long as you have the good life (the good life is three score years and ten (70) - Solomon), we do not have long to go. The faith will soon be known by the world and its spirit and the spirit of the nations - we need to be praying that we make a good example and we vanquish at least some evil (through the cross, the Word and by the power of God). If we can do this, the whole of the faith will prosper and the tribulation will wash over us. I am already committed to the end, that is why I have ceased to be afraid (in part in asking for this prayer, also).

Jesus said the things concerning Him, have an end - well, I have an end in Him!

Even having an end though, I can't help everyone, people need their own faith, their own reason, their own trust - that won't come without the prayer of the whole of the faith. That's what I am asking for: people with theological training making a spiritual difference, so that the whole thing does not come undone, while we are waiting on the Lord. I am waiting on the Lord, please wait with me and pray. Like I said, commit at least the good life - which Solomon said was three score years and ten (70). I'm not saying I will pray in the end, Jesus did not say He was going to pray in the end - but to Jesus the cross was not the end! That's what we need to be mindful of, just being there for the faith is not enough, you have to commit to something that will help the faith have faith.

I may even ask for this faith up to the end, knowing that it perfects a good work in you, which is fitting, as servants of the Lord. I'm not messing around, I am not telling you what to pray - the Holy Spirit can tell you what to pray, but He needs you to pray for the faith too! He is not forcing you to pray, that is the point I am making to you... neither of us are forcing you to pray, but prayer is needed. You all have hope of the good life, in Jesus, as rulers in Heavenly places you should be praying on that basis. Sometimes I say "I will pray for you" and under my breath I think, maybe I should pray now and forget about it, but over time I have come to understand that some prayers are more effective than others - you need to pray that you learn what prayers are effective yourselves.

Just rest assured, you will receive your reward when the time is full - I am not short changing you, this is the calling of the faith, as is called in prayer. Pray that you be reminded to pray, once you know what is effective, at the very least. I love you, I want for you to have the Love that I and my Lord have for you - may we be One in that love.

Yours be the prayer that made the difference in the end, the Lord is coming with His reward for all of us!