Western Canada
✟33,385.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
How do you know that what you are seeing about Ukraine is true? How do you know Ukraine's leadership are truthful? How do you know that Putin is to blame? It's amazing to me that people just swallow all the propaganda that's fed to them.

• Prayers
Reactions: quietbloke
Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
How do you know that what you are seeing about Ukraine is true? How do you know Ukraine's leadership are truthful? How do you know that Putin is to blame? It's amazing to me that people just swallow all the propaganda that's fed to them.
What propaganda has been fed to you? Mr Putin started this war by invading a country that does not belong to him. Russia are the aggressers. Mr Putin hypocritically does not call it as war but 'a special operation. We can see the truth and pray for Ukraine that it will not be destroyed as a nation

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟988,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Hold up there friend. Welcome to the forum, but, I don't recall you responding to his original request for sourcing your information to view except for this one from News Punch? Of which, when any news-org steps up and declares itself above the fray, they certainly are brief in their "About Us" profile page. In fact, extremely brief!

We all wish to choose those reports that have a way of confirming things over time, as well as other means. As to this ongoing conflict, there have been leader spoilers on both. Good fractions on both. Your coming down on QB who has his chosen means to gather, but with the way digital techniques have entered the sphere over information, both document, image AND video are constantly being re-engineered to both stem or incite outrage.

This is the era the Apostles of our Lord warned us about over their intense desire to deceive.

Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟988,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
No idea what you are even talking about. Please make sense next time.
Goodness me, even a person whom has never heard the term, "Fake News", would glean the gist from the first paragraph.

But then, if your intent was to frustrate through obfusification, your looking at the wrong crowd. If no such intent was at hand, I'll let you satisfy this Christian invironment.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

AACJ

Please Pray
Nov 17, 2016
US
✟103,451.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Mass Innocence that God will not forget! Spirit of Christ, thank you for your work already underway. Asking for your goodness to overcome at this time, in Jesus matchless name!
Excercise our authority, Christians!!!

Last edited:
  • Prayers
Reactions: rocknanchor
Upvote 0

EclipseEventSigns

Jun 17, 2022
Western Canada
✟33,385.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Goodness me, even a person whom has never heard the term, "Fake News", would glean the gist from the first paragraph.

But then, if your intent was to frustrate through obfusification, your looking at the wrong crowd. If no such intent was at hand, I'll let you satisfy this Christian invironment.
What about it is fake news? If you know better and have proof, then show it. Otherwise, please stop your nonsensical posts.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

AACJ

Please Pray
Nov 17, 2016
US
✟103,451.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
What propaganda has been fed to you? Mr Putin started this war by invading a country that does not belong to him. Russia are the aggressers. Mr Putin hypocritically does not call it as war but 'a special operation. We can see the truth and pray for Ukraine that it will not be destroyed as a nation
Didn't Russia do somthing similar in Georgia?

Upvote 0

AACJ

Please Pray
Nov 17, 2016
US
✟103,451.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Mass Innocence that God will not forget! Spirit of Christ, thank you for your work already underway. Asking for your goodness to overcome at this time, in Jesus matchless name!
Must pray for God to raise up a multitude of praying Christains on this matter.

• Agree
Upvote 0