Alabama
✟486,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
The PlayWay company has announced a new simulation game called “I Am Jesus Christ,” allowing players to assume the role of Jesus — walking on water, fighting Satan, and healing the blind.

“Check if you can perform all famous miracles from the Bible like Jesus Christ,” the site says. “It is a simulation game and you can try to save the world as He did.”

“Are you ready to fight with Satan in the desert, exorcising demons and curing sick people? Or calm the storm in the sea?” it continues.

PlayWay Launches ‘I Am Jesus Christ’ Simulation Game

Genesis 3 King James Version (KJV)

5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

• Informative
Reactions: Johnboy60

RestoreTheJoy

Site Supporter
Jul 13, 2018
Passing Through
✟457,824.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The PlayWay company has announced a new simulation game called “I Am Jesus Christ,” allowing players to assume the role of Jesus — walking on water, fighting Satan, and healing the blind.

“Check if you can perform all famous miracles from the Bible like Jesus Christ,” the site says. “It is a simulation game and you can try to save the world as He did.”

“Are you ready to fight with Satan in the desert, exorcising demons and curing sick people? Or calm the storm in the sea?” it continues.

PlayWay Launches ‘I Am Jesus Christ’ Simulation Game

Genesis 3 King James Version (KJV)

5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

Too bad to them - and most of the world- they think it is only a game.

This is what Jesus told (all believers) to do, when he left. Teach, preach, heal, cast out demons.

When evening came, they brought to Him many who were demon-possessed; and He cast out the spirits with a word, and healed all who were ill. Matthew 8:16

9 And he called the twelve together and gave them power and authority over all demons and to cure diseases, 2 and he sent them out to preach the kingdom of God and to heal. Luke 9:9

10:1 After this the Lord appointed seventy-two others and sent them two by two ahead of him to every town and place where he was about to go. 2 He told them, “The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field. 3 Go! I am sending you out like lambs among wolves. 4 Do not take a purse or bag or sandals; and do not greet anyone on the road.

5 “When you enter a house, first say, ‘Peace to this house.’ 6 If someone who promotes peace is there, your peace will rest on them; if not, it will return to you. 7 Stay there, eating and drinking whatever they give you, for the worker deserves his wages. Do not move around from house to house.

8 “When you enter a town and are welcomed, eat what is offered to you. 9 Heal the sick who are there and tell them, ‘The kingdom of God has come near to you.’

Great Commission: Matthew 28:16-20

16 Now the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain to which Jesus had directed them. 17 And when they saw him they worshiped him, but some doubted. 18 And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”

• Informative
Upvote 0

RestoreTheJoy

Site Supporter
Jul 13, 2018
Passing Through
✟457,824.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
What?!?

But then, we have a virtually biblically illiterate population today, something that was unthinkable to the Founding Fathers. I should not be surprised. We largely have a biblically illiterate church today. They know a few main phrases and that's about it.

Jesus, by contrast, said, "If you love me, keep my commandments."

• Agree
Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,720.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
I don't know what's more hilarious about the obviously fake gameplay, the glowy hand waving, the sappy music or the slowly depleting "power meter" in the corner.

And the demon battle on the steam page of the game makes me listen to tenacious d.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums