Bible Highlighter

Law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul.
Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,194,803.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
There is an exciting new Christian movie that is coming out that I want to see. It's called "Play the Flute."

full

Here is the movie trailer:

This is the same directors (the Christiano brothers) who brought us the Christian films, "Time Changer" and "The Secrets of Jonathan Sperry."

398456.jpg

Trailer:

012997.jpg

Featurette:

Time Changer and the Secrets of Jonathan Sperry are in the category of my top favorite most re-watchable films.

You can check out my entire list of my top favorite re-watchable Christian films in this thread here, if you are interested:

What Christian Movies Do You Find To Be The Most Rewatchable?

Bible Highlighter

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,194,803.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
full

Official imdb page:
Play the Flute (2019) - IMDb

Official Website:
Play The Flute Movie

It's only playing in limited theaters only on certain specific days.
Check out the official website for the theater places and times (if you are interested).

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,194,803.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟994,032.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You can check out my entire list of my top favorite re-watchable Christian films in this thread here, if you are interested:

What Christian Movies Do You Find To Be The Most Rewatchable?

Just wanted to remark, aside from my being willing to check out "Play the Flute" even though I have hardly kept up with Christian films int he last ten years or so, that in terms of pro-Christ films I remember finding most re-watchable as a younger adult was Judgment, the fourth part in a series about the Tribulation period. It had Mr.T in it, which is always entertaining ^_^, and despite the common criticism of the acting in it I thought Corbin Bernsen (who we all probably know well as the guy from L.A. Law ^_^) and Nick Mancusso did their respective roles as the unassuming protagonist and the personified Anti-Christ really well, and while I am not even positive that I agree with the popular futurist (that the end times are upcoming with a literal rapture and tribulation) view of the end times any longer - as I still need to look more into the subject of preterism vs. futurism - I still think the movie did not just shove our faith down the throats of those watching who may not yet believe, and had many nuggets of wisdom sprinkled throughout told by its characters who were on the side of Christ or at least considering Him, and finally being a courtroom drama that kind of movie always naturally appeals to me.

Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,194,803.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Just wanted to remark, aside from my being willing to check out "Play the Flute" even though I have hardly kept up with Christian films int he last ten years or so, that in terms of pro-Christ films I remember finding most re-watchable as a younger adult was Judgment, the fourth part in a series about the Tribulation period. It had Mr.T in it, which is always entertaining ^_^, and despite the common criticism of the acting in it I thought Corbin Bernsen (who we all probably know well as the guy from L.A. Law ^_^) and Nick Mancusso did their respective roles as the unassuming protagonist and the personified Anti-Christ really well, and while I am not even positive that I agree with the popular futurist (that the end times are upcoming with a literal rapture and tribulation) view of the end times any longer - as I still need to look more into the subject of preterism vs. futurism - I still think the movie did not just shove our faith down the throats of those watching who may not yet believe, and had many nuggets of wisdom sprinkled throughout told by its characters who were on the side of Christ or at least considering Him, and finally being a courtroom drama that kind of movie always naturally appeals to me.

If you like Christian courtroom dramas, I would highly recommend checking out God's Not Dead 2, and Mountain Top.

full

full

Last edited:
Reactions: SarahsKnight
Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,194,803.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I just seen Play the Flute on June 8th in an AMC theater in Stony Brook, New York. It is an excellent film as a ministry tool to impact other people's lives to follow Christ.

Last edited:
Upvote 0