✟299,663.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private

You lack sufficient research.

Why do you change the default font size of posts (including recasting the quoted text in a different font)? I don't see anyone else doing that. It's kind of rude.

Upvote 0

Ophiolite

Recalcitrant Procrastinating Ape
Nov 12, 2008
✟240,650.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
My font choice is for aesthetic.
Sadly the result is as misplaced as your understanding of astronomy, ancient history and most subjects I've seen you comment on. You are not doing yourself any favours.

Upvote 0

JohnEmmett

Jan 21, 2017
Salt Lake City
Visit site
✟130,412.00
Country
United States
Faith
Buddhist
Marital Status
Celibate
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟299,663.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private

I was clarifying your view.

Since the only time I've ever seen that thing was when you posted it at me previously (and after glancing at it realized it had nothing to do with the conversation, I did not read it), how can it have any thing to do with me? I'm not involved in any Indian schools of anything, nor have I ever studied Indian philosophy or religion. They do not interest me.

If you'd just post a short sentence saying *why* you posted that link others would know what you are talking about. It's common courtesy, do you lack that?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Bungle_Bear

Whoot!
Mar 6, 2011
✟254,540.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
They were specialized in refutation without propagating any positive doctrine of their own.

From Wikipedia
That's what you do - unsupported claims with no attempt to justify why anyone else should accept them, then accusing others of skepticism. The rest of us actually provide supported explanations for things - which is the exact opposite of what you are claiming.

• Agree
Reactions: Ophiolite
Upvote 0

Strathos

No one important
Dec 11, 2012
God's Earth
✟263,276.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
That's what you do - unsupported claims with no attempt to justify why anyone else should accept them, then accusing others of skepticism. The rest of us actually provide supported explanations for things - which is the exact opposite of what you are claiming.

I mean, at least the flat earthers try to make actual arguments to support their position.

Upvote 0