✟8,110.00
Country
Singapore
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ,
Have been disturbed by thumps/knocks by my upstairs neighbour for years. Tried to make peace, things got better for awhile then resumed hitting directly above where i sleep. Mgt, police and authorities had stepped in b4. But now only God and your prayers can stop her.

Please keep me in your prayers for peace which i so desperately need, thank you and God bless you abundantly. Amen.

Korean-American Christian

raised Presbyterian. member of the Nazarene Church
Feb 21, 2017
USA
✟17,856.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
Have been disturbed by thumps/knocks by my upstairs neighbour for years. Tried to make peace, things got better for awhile then resumed hitting directly above where i sleep. Mgt, police and authorities had stepped in b4. But now only God and your prayers can stop her.

Please keep me in your prayers for peace which i so desperately need, thank you and God bless you abundantly. Amen.

In the name of Jesus Christ, I pray for the upstairs neighbor to stop making noise, stop thumping and knocking. Lord, have mercy. Amen

0A Lord have mercy.jpg

Upvote 0

JoannaYang

Aug 7, 2017
Singapore
✟8,110.00
Country
Singapore
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Thanks very much Brinny God bless you abundantly!

:heart: You are most welcome Joanna. I've had similar chapters in my own life. Praying that God mooooves as only He can, dear heart. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen (((hug)))

Upvote 0

JoannaYang

Aug 7, 2017
Singapore
✟8,110.00
Country
Singapore
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
:heart: You are most welcome Joanna. I've had similar chapters in my own life. Praying that God mooooves as only He can, dear heart. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen (((hug)))

Thx dear, hugs

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
:heart: Continuing to pray to the One Who is a very PRESENT HELP in our times of trouble, dear heart. (((hug)))

"God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble." ~Psalm 46:1

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I keep asking Him when will it all end...

:heart: TRUST Him in this Joanna. I've been there. In His inexplicable timing, He moooooves. In the meantime, praying for your protection and His inexplicable grace to cover and surround you and His peace to fill you. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen (((hug)))

"God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble." ~Psalm 46:1

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,065,525.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Father I pray blessings on this request, deliverance from all evil, help in this problem, and for a victorious life that will bring you glory in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the bbnradio.org Family Altar program... BBN Program Schedule

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Father, I pray for quiet from this neighbor, or for a new neighbor, or for Joanna to be able to move to a quiet place. In the meantime, I pray You will open her mind to a new way to look at these noises; a way that will change her discontent to the power to cope, or to be thankful, or something in between. For example, to be thankful for not being totally deaf, like many people that would like to be able to even hear what others would call a disturbing thump. One could also use these sounds to remind them of the problems in life that make a lot of disturbing noises, yet really don't harm us, or that God protects us from. May Joanna gain a victory in overcoming her own disturbing thinking regarding these disturbing noises. Amen.

Upvote 0

Pilgrim

Praying without ceasing
Mar 26, 2017
between the pages of the Bible.
Visit site
✟200,461.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Joanna, Welcome to Christian Forums. God bless you and bring you peace (and quiet). His will be done. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Joining in these prayers, for the neighbour to be quiet or to be moved, in Jesus name,
may the Lord grant you his peace and comfort and the answer to your prayers

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Joining in these prayers, for the neighbour to be quiet or to be moved, in Jesus name,
may the Lord grant you his peace and comfort and the answer to your prayers

:heart: Amen. Praying in agreement (((hug)))

Upvote 0

Alisa Bea Audiobooks

A follower of Christ since 2016
Jul 29, 2017
Queensland
✟11,020.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Oh dear, I've previously lived in a similar situation. It truly does affect your life in so many ways. I'm really sorry you're experiencing this... LORD, I pray you give this much needed peace to our sister in Christ. Please give the necessary guidance and wisdom to the one causing Joanna's distress, we forgive her neighbour's errors and pray for their conciliation. I heartily pray for your comfort Joanna. In Jesus name. Amen.

Upvote 0