Pink Floyd: Most over-rated rock band in the history of the world?

jondavluc

Aug 23, 2007
sorry on the case of murders i would rather not di
✟7,756.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
i have written something about this but i didn't see how i would not look like a hypocrite or an horrible person though i really never took the comment seriously i thought he should read what he writes(by the way i knew i had bad spelling it kinda concredicts what i am saying) because obvisly he wanted others to give him there personl oppion so i did and i wasn't going to suger coated cause he obvisly didn't have much in the way of any respect for other people and there music taste so i decided to give him my opinion how he wote to everbody else besides no one writes somethink like that without wanting someonegetting a huge mouthfull and i really didn't care personally but i thought he should get what he wants like i said caring person lol anyways sorry if he took it personally at anycase i would be happy to reword it
simply ideas if your not impressed thats your opinion but besides if an idea is not great is all about the music emotions that brings it to life an thats why people like it if your idea was good but the music wasn't great no one would like it that was my response to what he thought of the wall

Upvote 0

jondavluc

Aug 23, 2007
✟7,756.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
i have written something about this but i didn't see how i would not look like a hypocrite or an horrible person though i really never took the comment seriously i thought he should read what he writes(by the way i knew i had bad spelling it kinda concredicts what i am saying) because obvisly he wanted others to give him there personl oppion so i did and i wasn't going to suger coated cause he obvisly didn't have much in the way of any respect for other people and there music taste so i decided to give him my opinion how he wote to everbody else besides no one writes somethink like that without wanting some one giving him a huge mouthfull and i really didn't care personally but i thought he should get what he wants like i said caring person lol anyways sorry if he took it personally at anycase i would be happy to reword it
simply ideas if your not impressed thats your opinion but besides if an idea is not great is all about the music emotions that brings it to life an thats why people like it if your idea was good but the music wasn't great no one would like it that was my response to what he thought of the wall

Upvote 0

Citanul

Well, when exactly do you mean?
May 31, 2006
Cape Town, South Africa
✟209,643.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Jondavluc, just a tip - instead of one continuous stream of text, try breaking it up into sentences and paragraphs. As it stands, your posts are difficult to read, which will make people less inclined to read them and respond to you.

Upvote 0

amishparadise

Jan 1, 2007
✟8,088.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Jondavluc, just a tip - instead of one continuous stream of text, try breaking it up into sentences and paragraphs. As it stands, your posts are difficult to read, which will make people less inclined to read them and respond to you.

Now, we're teaching grammar, as well as passing criticism on music?

Upvote 0

amishparadise

Jan 1, 2007
✟8,088.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
*snip enormous, obnoxious macro and one-liners*

I'm not taking anything especially 'personally'; I am merely tiring of seeing this place misused by those whose favorite pastime is starting petty feuds everywhere possible.

Please grow up, already. It's annoying, not to mention utterly unfunny. Enough.

Upvote 0

Citanul

May 31, 2006
Cape Town, South Africa
✟209,643.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Now, we're teaching grammar, as well as passing criticism on music?

It's not grammar, it's a posting style. I am honestly finding Jondavluc's posts difficult to read, and I'm suggesting how he could improve them.

In a forum environment, being able to write clearly is important in ensuring that you get your message across. Yes, spelling and grammar mistakes do occur (and I make my share of them), but that's not what I was going on about.

Upvote 0

jondavluc

Aug 23, 2007
✟7,756.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
i didn't even take it seriously even it was serious i just like to poke

fun it makes sense because man honestly that comment couldn't

help but make me laugh cause it was silly but in case it was i just

wanted to comment on it anyways with a mean streak cause thats

my best humor also i noted what you said citanul i decided to help

you by making more readable in the future

Upvote 0

Citanul

May 31, 2006
Cape Town, South Africa
✟209,643.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
also i noted what you said citanul i decided to help

you by making more readable in the future

I suppose it's better, but wouldn't you find it easier just to type like everyone else?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums