Piercings! Who has them?

alexanderky22

Nov 28, 2004
✟255.00
Faith
Christian
Miss_Behave said:
Today I got the right side of my nose pierced. It has a purple titanium stud in it, and I am so happy I finally had it done! :clap:

Anyone else love piercings?
By the way, congratulations! I was very excited when I got mine done too. Be sure to take care of it :thumbsup:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Im_A

Legend
May 10, 2004
✟35,359.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
In Relationship
i have 2, -1/2 inch plugs. basically the size is a few fractions bigger than the width of a cigarette or a pencil. i have my cartilege pierced.

i've had my labret done 2x. the first time i took it out was because i was stupid enough to put a regular ear ring in it, and it hurt really bad because it's not body jewelry, but ear jewelry. then i got it pierced again, but had to take it out for work, and i took it out, hoping to put my spacer in it, but the whole closed up. it's probably the only piercing i'd get again. even though i like the septum the next best, but what i have now, and if i had the labret, i could see myself having that past my mid-30's

Upvote 0

sunshinejennii

Pierced, Purple, Hippy, Happy, Laughing Lass
Mar 20, 2004
Uni=Birmingham, England and Home=Leicester (Oadby)
✟5,835.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
4/5 ear piercings. I couldn;t get my belly done, it's just not me, but I'd like my nose pierced when I'm a little older, with a small little stud. I REALLY want my tongue or lip pierced but, I've been blessed with good teeth and I don't want to ruin them and also I have facial scars and have to be careful cos I can't get piercings too near to them in case my skin splits!

Upvote 0

Mashley

Sep 8, 2004
United States
✟8,704.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I have my ears pierced, but I don't wear earrings. I've talked about getting my nose pierced, just a little diamond. It's mostly just talk though. My aunt and I talk about it. She actually did it though. I think she took it out now.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.