Pictures included: Searching for Game Designers (artist, writers, programmers, musicians)

Dasheek

Feb 12, 2018
Georgia
✟16,239.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello, good morning siblings!
Ever since I was a 2nd grader I remember wanting to design video games (of course I couldn't articulate it).

As of recent, I have been designing games and playing games, but when I became a Christian, Yahovah has renewed my mind. I ditched a lot of games that I was playing and one that I was making to.

But in His goodness, He blessed me with an idea that I haven't seen before.

I am searching for some Christian game designers, artist, writers, musicians, etc. Who would be interested in working together on a non-profit RPG video game.

This, I know, is a great opportunity because Yahovah is doing a new thing with game design.

Please send me an email, message, or response if you're interested in game design at all. Id love to talk to you

FullArmorPromo3.png
Splash_0.png

Reactions: Daniel9v9

Daniel9v9

Christian Forums Staff
Chaplain
Site Supporter
Jun 5, 2016
London
Visit site
✟403,021.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
That's certainly a good and noble task!

I work in the industry, but I regret to say I'm preoccupied with other projects - probably for some time. However, if you don't have any luck connecting with people here, you may be able to find like-minded people over at:

Christian Devs:- Index page

Kingdom Code: Kingdom Code | Technologists making a dent for the Kingdom

Should you need practical advice on tools, graphics and development etc, I'd be happy to help any way I can. We're blessed to live in an age where it's entirely possible to create something decent with limited resources, so if creating a game is something you have on your heart, it's absolutely worth pursuing. :)

Reactions: Dasheek
Upvote 0

Dasheek

Feb 12, 2018
Georgia
✟16,239.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Much love and blessings to you. I'm highly grateful for your response. It is answered prayer that you connected me with Christian Developers LOL.

Game design has been on my heart since I was a little kid. I firmly believe in creating a biblically safe gaming environment without compromising fun. I ask that you pray that our father blesses I work for the kingdom. That people play games and instead of thinking about killing, they consider worshipping Jehovah.

If I wanted to donate to some of your projects or get some more information concerning your project, how would I go about doing that?

Upvote 0

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Hi Dasheek. I'm also in the industry. I'm not a Christian, but I worked as a game designer for over a decade for professional dev studios. If you have any game design questions you'd like answered, I'd be happy to give you any advice I can.

Reactions: Dasheek
Upvote 0

Daniel9v9

Christian Forums Staff
Chaplain
Site Supporter
Jun 5, 2016
London
Visit site
✟403,021.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Much love and blessings to you. I'm highly grateful for your response. It is answered prayer that you connected me with Christian Developers LOL.

Game design has been on my heart since I was a little kid. I firmly believe in creating a biblically safe gaming environment without compromising fun. I ask that you pray that our father blesses I work for the kingdom. That people play games and instead of thinking about killing, they consider worshipping Jehovah.

If I wanted to donate to some of your projects or get some more information concerning your project, how would I go about doing that?

That all sounds very good and I'll remember you in my prayers. God bless :)

It's very kind of you to want to learn about my projects. I don't really want to distract with anything I do, and I certainly wouldn't suffer you to donate anything! I've been richly blessed with working with some big names like Nintendo, Disney, WB and Sega. Now I'm working freelance in order to fund my own projects, and God has certainly been very gracious.
There's not too much to see yet, but there's a website here: The Rejected Stone

Anyway, again, I hope you get the ball rolling and that either someone here or over at Christian Devs can help you out. Should you ever need any practical advice, I'd be happy to help - though I think prayer is really the foremost thing to do. :)

Upvote 0