Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2017
Finland
✟131,729.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I have a good homemade recipe for energybars from a book called eat grean and get lean by a bodybuilder trainer named Mike Matthews. I have coverered them with white chocolate too so the kids want them. They are great. Beans, oats, banana, raisins, cocoa, cacao, hemppowder, nuts, agavenectar. I have coconutoil instead of almondbutter. Great in both protein and fat and naturally sweet. Taste is like chocolateballs.

Reactions: *LILAC
Upvote 0

Roseonathorn

Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2017
Finland
✟131,729.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I've made energy protein drinks too. A lot in the fridge. Chocolateproteinpowder with stevia, creatinepowder, green tea, taurine, maca powder, peanutbutter, ginger, cinnamon and cocoa. And a lot of milk. I fill the mixer and it last a while.

Upvote 0

*LILAC

Site Supporter
Jan 22, 2005
✟457,887.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm sure there is some sense to some of the old remedies, anyway.
Well, today I'd been having this annoying headache, whether it be heat and humidity or stress related, or both... I tried everything. I remembered the pickle juice, drank some and voila! Headache is gone! :clap: It has electrolytes and potassium in it naturally so that's a big helping of healthy!

Upvote 0

*LILAC

Site Supporter
Jan 22, 2005
✟457,887.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I've made energy protein drinks too. A lot in the fridge. Chocolateproteinpowder with stevia, creatinepowder, green tea, taurine, maca powder, peanutbutter, ginger, cinnamon and cocoa. And a lot of milk. I fill the mixer and it last a while.
I tend to stay away from powdered protein, creatine and stevia. Something in them that makes my body say "nuh uh. Not for you!" :oops:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
footnote for research: about 1948, licensed doctors working for or in the USA determined that milk, flour and sugar
ever since they were pasturized and refined and homogenized
were responsible for most of the increase in disease between wwI and wwII ....
They also noted that raw, unrefined products ('LIVING FOOD') were once fine, but after being refined, were very bad to most all.... responsible for diabetes, high blood pressure, excema, psoriasis, weak bones, add, adhd, dementia, vascular damage , blocked blood vessels, poor digestion, mal-nutrition, sinus troubles, heart burn, etc etc etc
and
this has been re-verified every year since then - very readily available information from professional licensed honest doctors and many other health care professionals, and scientists including nobel prize winners ,
including Linus Pauling, Dr. Shutes, Max Gerson Md, who all had a huge success in healing others, far more than regular ama protocols developed and remaining under the dark power of pharmakeia...

Upvote 0