Tuscany
✟231,507.00
Country
Italy
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Can you be saved and be a Grace denying, Cross rejecting, Heretic? A Legalist?
Yes.

And so, this person is not going to hell, no matter how they scream that you can "lose your salvation" from their self righteous mountaintop.
But, their teaching is "cursed of God", and they are under this curse, yet, being saved.
Galatians 1:8

And why is this for them a curse, ? Its because they are teaching AGAINST the very same Grace that saved them... The blood of Christ.
And more so, this one teaching, not only rejects the Grace of God but it has the capacity to destroy a baby Christian for life....As it can lead them to no longer believe that the are "saved by Grace thru Faith", but instead they have to try to live holy or they will lose their salvation.
That's what this damnable teaching does to new Christians. It harms them for life.
So, God curses you for cursing them.....
You REAP what you SOW if you are that person, doing that....
Galatians 1:8

How do you do this? Galatians 1:8 and a Jude 1 ?

All you have to do is teach that you can lose your salvation.
Just teach that, once to someone, or on a forum in public....and you are under the curse as defined as Galatians 1:8
OR
It could SAVE a baby Christian that might go back to a life of sin WHICH GOD WILL NOT ACCEPT because those that believe as you do proclaim that they will still be saved.

And Galatians 1:8 is not a proof text.
How do you know YOU are not the one teaching a different gospel?

Here is something JESUS said....not Paul...
JESUS:

John 5:28-29
28“Do not marvel at this; for an hour is coming, in which all who are in the tombs will hear His voice,
29and will come forth; those who did the good deeds to a resurrection of life, those who committed the evil deeds to a resurrection of judgment.

Baby Christians should understand that we are to be disciples of Christ.

Proclaiming salvation is not what gets us saved or keeps us saved....following the teachings of Jesus is what gets us saved and keeps us saved.

Here is what ALL Christians should heed...
the Words of Jesus:

John 14:21,23,24
21“He who has My commandments and keeps them is the one who loves Me; and he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and will disclose Myself to him.” ......
23Jesus answered and said to him, “If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our abode with him.
24“He who does not love Me does not keep My words; and the word which you hear is not Mine, but the Father’s who sent Me.

I do believe that Jesus knows the true gospel a lot better than any of us here do.

• Useful
Reactions: pinacled
Upvote 0

Behold

Apr 5, 2020
Netanya
✟13,908.00
Country
Israel
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
OR

Proclaiming salvation is not what gets us saved or keeps us saved....following the teachings of Jesus is what gets us saved and keeps us saved.

The proof you are saved is that you are born again.
That is not a lifestyle, that is not a self effort, that is not water baptism.
Its a SPIRITUAL BIRTH= INTO The Spirit of God, whereby you become ONE with God and Christ.
That is God using the Blood of Jesus to make you acceptable to Himself.
You can't do that for yourself....

Upvote 0

GodsGrace101

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2018
Tuscany
✟231,507.00
Country
Italy
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The proof you are saved is that you are born again.
That is not a lifestyle, that is not a self effort, that is not water baptism.
Its a SPIRITUAL BIRTH= INTO The Spirit of God, whereby you become ONE with God and Christ.
That is God using the Blood of Jesus to make you acceptable to Himself.
You can't do that for yourself....
I know I can't do that for myself Behold.
I never said that I could.
We can't do anything without the help of the Holy Spirit.

And, yes, it IS a lifestyle. Why else would Paul state that type of lifestyle in all his writings?

Here are some:

Romans 13:9-13
9For this, “YOU SHALL NOT COMMIT ADULTERY, YOU SHALL NOT MURDER, YOU SHALL NOT STEAL, YOU SHALL NOT COVET,” and if there is any other commandment, it is summed up in this saying, “YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF.”
10Love does no wrong to a neighbor; therefore love is the fulfillment of the law.
11Do this, knowing the time, that it is already the hour for you to awaken from sleep; for now salvation is nearer to us than when we believed.
12The night is almost gone, and the day is near. Therefore let us lay aside the deeds of darkness and put on the armor of light.
13Let us behave properly as in the day, not in carousing and drunkenness, not in sexual promiscuity and sensuality, not in strife and jealousy.

Paul said not to associate even with an immoral brother:

1 Corinthians 5:9-11
9I wrote you in my letter not to associate with immoral people;
10I did not at all mean with the immoral people of this world, or with the covetous and swindlers, or with idolaters, for then you would have to go out of the world.
11But actually, I wrote to you not to associate with any so-called brother if he is an immoral person, or covetous, or an idolater, or a reviler, or a drunkard, or a swindler—not even to eat with such a one.

Paul says we will be judged by what we have done.

2 Corinthians 5:10
10For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each one may be recompensed for his deeds in the body, according to what he has done, whether good or bad.

More on lifestyle:

Galatians 5:19-21
19Now the deeds of the flesh are evident, which are: immorality, impurity, sensuality,
20idolatry, sorcery, enmities, strife, jealousy, outbursts of anger, disputes, dissensions, factions,
21envying, drunkenness, carousing, and things like these, of which I forewarn you, just as I have forewarned you, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

We are certainly to live a new lifestyle.
The old has passed away....the new is here.

Upvote 0

Behold

Apr 5, 2020
Netanya
✟13,908.00
Country
Israel
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Can you hear me?

No, i asked if you can hear me?
Then hear this.

"Behold, its a lifestyle".

Look...

If you take Jesus off the Cross, and put him back in Heaven as the Word, and now ....he has never been here.
He is waiting to come to the Cross.

So, you go now and do all those works, all that lifestyle.
GO.
GO AND DO IT.
Give to the poor, get water baptized, present your body to GOD as a living sacrifice. Be as holy as you can, as God is Holy.
Get rid of your laptop, cell phone, cable , and Big Screen, Sell your car and empty your bank account, and give it all to the "sisters of the Holy order" and go and live in a cave with the OLD TESTAMENT as your guide.
Do all that for now, Godgrace101, for the next 67 yrs, and DIE.
Now, right after you died....... consider WHY you go first to hell, and then to the Lake of Fire?
You did all the works , right? Yet there you are burning.

So, when you understand why you are burning in the lake, after doing that amazing lifestyle of self effort, you will then begin to SEE THE LIGHT of Truth..

God help you to see it.

<B><

Upvote 0

GodsGrace101

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2018
Tuscany
✟231,507.00
Country
Italy
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Can you hear me?

No, i asked if you can hear me?
Then hear this.

"Behold, its a lifestyle".

Look...

If you take Jesus off the Cross, and put him back in Heaven as the Word, and now ....he has never been here.
He is waiting to come to the Cross.

So, you go now and do all those works, all that lifestyle.
GO.
GO AND DO IT.
Give to the poor, get water baptized, present your body to GOD as a living sacrifice. Be as holy as you can, as God is Holy.
Get rid of your laptop, cell phone, cable , and Big Screen, Sell your car and empty your bank account, and give it all to the "sisters of the Holy order" and go and live in a cave with the OLD TESTAMENT as your guide.
Do all that for now, Godgrace101, for the next 67 yrs, and DIE.
Now, right after you died....... consider WHY you go first to hell, and then to the Lake of Fire?
You did all the works , right? Yet there you are burning.

So, when you understand why you are burning in the lake, after doing that amazing lifestyle of self effort, you will then begin to SEE THE LIGHT of Truth..

God help you to see it.

<B><
The same thing that saved those of the O.T. will save me.....Faith. Not my works. We know this because the Isrealites failed to keep the Mosaic Covenant.

What saved man from the time of Adam and Eve?
What saved Noah? Abraham.....Hebrews chapter 11.

Why would I be burning in the lake?
See Romans 1:19-20
19because that which is known about God is evident within them; for God made it evident to them.
20For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse.

If we pick God we will be saved.

But along with that choice, Jesus DID state that we are to live a good life and change it if necessary.

Could we at least agree on that?

What about Matthew 5.....the beatitudes.
Is that not a change of lifestyle?

You're so passionate about this...as am I.
Surely you can't be teaching what it SEEMS like you're teaching.....that we could walk by the flesh and still be saved. That faith is ALL we need and life requires no change and God will still accept what is unclean (Revelation).

Upvote 0

sunlover1

Beloved, Let us love one another
Nov 10, 2006
Under the Shadow of the Almighty
✟94,511.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
A.) Yes.

So, readers.... can you out sin the Blood of Jesus..????
That is your question...
And you say....What if i just keep on and can't stop and wont..
Is there enough Redeeming Power in the blood of Jesus, to keep on keeping me SAVED. ?????????????

So, hummmmm.

Well, "where SIN abounds, GRACE more Abounds""...

Another way to look at it is this...The Blood of Jesus, is an overpayment for your sin....as its an ETERNAL Payment.

"Jesus , = having obtained ETERNAL REDEMPTION for us"..

See that word eternal,????? that does not mean...3 weeks and 4 hrs....Ok?
It does not mean until you sin again.

You are REDEEMED FOREVER... " JESUS = Having OBTAINED ETERNAL REDEMPTION". For us.....

You are born again, INTO GOD's Spirit. That is where you are right now.
If you are born again, you are in Spiritual UNION with God and Christ, right now.

When God saved you, He knew all the sins you would commit for the rest of your life and God saved you anyway... didn't He?
That is because Jesus took your sin, and you became Jesus's Righteousness.

Reader, You are a temporary person down here, who has been given ETERNAL LIFE.

Jesus, who Himself IS Eternal LIFE< is IN YOU.......FOREVER.

"I AM THE Resurrection AND THE LIFE", and that LIFE IS IN YOU..... and you are "IN CHRIST".

Q.) But what if i walk away.

A.) Can you stop being BORN Again?
A.)2. "no one can take you out of MY HAND" says Jesus, and that includes YOU.
A.)3.. "I give you ETERNAL LIFE, and you the born again, shall NEVER Perish"..

See that word "NEVER"?...... That's what it means.

So, how long is that?
C'mon...How long is Eternal LIFE?

So, can the ETERNAL Payment, the Blood Atonement, Pay for your time of sinning, that is what, 80 yrs down here, if you make it that long?
IT ALREADY HAS.... !

But better then all that, is this....Jesus BECAME your sin....He didnt just bear it and forgive it... He BECAME your sin on the Cross and it died when He died so did your "old man", your sin...., and you became "the righteousness of God, In Christ".

This is you......= "As Jesus IS, so are the BORN AGAIN, in this WORLD"...
This is you..."Seated in heavenly places, IN CHRIST"

Your dying body is down HERE< but your born again Spirit is WITH GOD....Already.
All that is left is for you to get the NEW BODY that will be the Eternal one that will contain what is already BORN AGAIN.

So, anyone who is reading me, and lights are clicking inside your spirit,.. then just believe what i just told you.
Listen.....Do not believe anyone who will try to convince you that the BLOOD OF GOD, AS JESUS IS GOD ON THE CROSS, does not have the Power to KEEP YOU SAVED.
You don't keep yourself saved. God keeps you saved using The Blood of Jesus.

Philippians 1:6. "God who began your salvation IN YOU, will Himself be Faithful to complete it"... for you.

So, reader, decide if you are going to go and live as a Self Righteous SELF SAVOR, or if you are going to TRUST CHRIST TO KEEP YOU SAVED and give Him all the credit and all the Glory for doing it.. for you.

What did you decide?
sub

Upvote 0

Behold

Apr 5, 2020
Netanya
✟13,908.00
Country
Israel
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The same thing that saved those of the O.T. will save me.....Faith. .

Faith does not save you.
God saves you THRU Your Faith.
Faith is not the Savior.
God is the SAVIOR.
Stop trusting in FAITH, and start Trusting in CHRIST.

• Winner
Reactions: pescador
Upvote 0

GodsGrace101

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2018
Tuscany
✟231,507.00
Country
Italy
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Faith does not save you.
God saves you THRU Your Faith.
Faith is not the Savior.
God is the SAVIOR.
Stop trusting in FAITH, and start Trusting in CHRIST.
God saves us through our faith.
Agreed.
No faith...
No salvation.

But yes, Jesus is our Savior.
Through Him even the O.T. saints were saved.

I DO trust in Christ.

I love this:
John 6:68
Simon Peter answered him, “Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life,"

Blessings and Peace

Upvote 0

Behold

Apr 5, 2020
Netanya
✟13,908.00
Country
Israel
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God saves us through our faith.
Agreed.
No faith...
No salvation.

But yes, Jesus is our Savior.
Through Him even the O.T. saints were saved.

I DO trust in Christ.

I love this:
John 6:68
Simon Peter answered him, “Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life,"

Blessings and Peace

Blessings,

<B><

• Friendly
Reactions: GodsGrace101
Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
This "battle" has been going on since Genesis.

Let me show it to you.

Its this..: "The Error of Cain". Its explained in Jude 1. And its explained more fully in Galatians 1:8.
  • Its this..: "The Error of Cain"
  • Its this.... Cain brought his WORKS to try and make God accept him, and God said, "NO" !! Abel brought another's BLOOD and God said.... "ENTER IN".
  • See the 2 Gospels? One is GRACE.....One is SELF. SELF EFFORT... WORKS.
    So, There is only one real "fight"...and that is.......You either recognize that God keeps you saved, or you teach that You keep you saved.
  • Cain or Abel
  • GRACE vs LAW
  • JUDE 1
  • Paul Galatians 1:8

There is only one real "fight"...and that is.......You either recognize that God keeps you saved, or you teach that You keep you saved.

A legalist was running around here recently stating...."those who have ears to hear".

Ok, HEAR WHAT I JUST TOLD YOU....OR NOT.

So, you either teach and BELIEVE that the Blood of Jesus that saved you, Keeps YOU Saved, or you teach AGAINST the Grace of God and you teach and BELIEVE that you can lose your salvation.

To teach that you can "Lose your Salvation" is to teach that "Eternal Life" is not eternal, (who IS Christ in you) and that the Blood Atonement is only as good as you are.....

Did you HEAR me?

You are ONE or the OTHER......There is no in between........There is no common ground ever found between the CROSS and SELF EFFORT.

Does God keep you saved, or do you keep you saved?

Which one ARE YOU ???!!

Legalists can be saved by grace. They are still believers and have not rejected God.
Believers who slide toward legalism are the "backsliders" mentioned who are not opposed to God at all.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Behold

Apr 5, 2020
Netanya
✟13,908.00
Country
Israel
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Legalists can be saved by grace. They are still believers and have not rejected God.
Believers who slide toward legalism are the "backsliders" mentioned who are not opposed to God at all.

You are correct, SkyWriting..

If a Legalist is born again, then they are saved by the very Grace that they try to deny by believing in Self Effort.

Upvote 0