• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Pic of spot on leg

St. Helens

I stand with Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
CF Staff Trainer
Site Supporter
Jul 24, 2007
Lower Slower Minnesota
✟1,227,028.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
I will second that on the prescribed meds. Keep taking them. They will lessen the likelihood of the bite developing into a nasty infection.

Upvote 0

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
So after all these days of antibiotics is this healing? is this looking better or not?

Attachments

• 0810180907.jpg
    0810180907.jpg
    208.2 KB · Views: 2
Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,879.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
It's broader but it looks clearer or lighter to me at least in the center . I think I mentioned this could take a while. I had an abscess with some primary cellulitis and it took two different meds and several weeks to tame it down. I think I was on antibiotics for close to three weeks. Did the doc want any follow up ?

Upvote 0