Photo of a 61 yr-old Grandmother

SuperCloud

Sep 8, 2014
✟3,725.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Jada Pinkett Smith's mother emerging from the ocean. She is 61 years-old and a recovering crack cocaine addict.

https://tv.yahoo.com/news/jada-pinkett-smiths-61-old-163600571.html

I remember seeing the photo of an impoverished dark skin black man some years ago. He was Brazilian and he lived in some Brazilian town were at age 70 or so he still labored daily as a fisherman. And when I say fisherman I mean old school style fisherman. He would row out in a small boat and hand cast out a net. His body was slender, very lean, and his abs, chest, and arm muscles sculpted.

Apparently, as animals, humans were meant to be in motion.

PreachersWife2004

by his wounds we are healed
Site Supporter
May 15, 2007
Land O' 10,000 Lakes
✟84,030.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Jada Pinkett Smith's mother emerging from the ocean. She is 61 years-old and a recovering crack cocaine addict.

https://tv.yahoo.com/news/jada-pinkett-smiths-61-old-163600571.html

I remember seeing the photo of an impoverished dark skin black man some years ago. He was Brazilian and he lived in some Brazilian town were at age 70 or so he still labored daily as a fisherman. And when I say fisherman I mean old school style fisherman. He would row out in a small boat and hand cast out a net. His body was slender, very lean, and his abs, chest, and arm muscles sculpted.

Apparently, as animals, humans were meant to be in motion.

I didn't look that good when I was 16, let alone 61.

Upvote 0

SuperCloud

Sep 8, 2014
✟3,725.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
^_^ I was not implying that, Cow. But although I find Dave Chapple's (spelling?) comedy skits (black face style) about a crackhead humorous... they can get a little tiring. I've seen--naked--more than couple of crack addicted women in their 30's more or less very shapely built. Genetics plays a part of course. But she was addicted to crack when Jada was still a kid and she was raising her. So, it would not have been a good idea for her to have smoked even more crack cocaine.

PreachersW, yeah, she looks very good at age 61 and probably looks better than a good many 16 year-old girls.

Upvote 0

dgiharris

Old Crusty Vet
Jan 9, 2013
✟131,531.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
wow, yeah good genes. Be interested to know what her routine is...

When I was in college we had a black sports trainer who was 46 years old and I swear to god the man looked like he was 23. Even when you looked at the corner of his eyes there was no crows feet, no wrinkles on the forehead, and his laugh lines were soft. He was 46 and was still getting carded when he bought alcohol LOL....

Upvote 0

ThisBrotherOfHis

Dec 17, 2013
On the cusp of the Border War
✟2,181.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I've *seen* a lot of crack...does that count? :D
Know a lot of plumbers, do you?

ROFL.gif

FYI: My wife looks better than that at a year older than that.

Upvote 0