Dec 7, 2013
Sydney, Australia.
✟244,844.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
They won!!! ^^^

When you’re in the bank line, tons of people in line going out the door, and the person who is next has a huge 15 ft gap between him and the guy at the counter lol, why??
That's not that bad. What about this, went to the usually crowded bank, only two people waiting. I thought I had been blessed, thinking of course this will be quick. Both customers took more than twenty minutes each to be served, I could not believe that this was happening.

Upvote 0

*LILAC

Site Supporter
Jan 22, 2005
✟457,890.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When my teens/nearly adult kids come to me after checking their fb and tell me, "Gramma's being beyond creepy"... it started out that she group messaged all her grandkids which was sweet, until now she's trying to fit in with them! She doesn't even connect with her own kids on that level. Yeah, hittin' creepy status! :scratch:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

sunshineforJesus

is so in love with God
Feb 19, 2014
Sterling Ct
✟716,814.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

LaSorcia

Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2015
✟1,346,889.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0