when your down,look up ^ :)
Feb 28, 2009
new york
✟20,388.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Lack of communication -- that's my peeve. I seem to have been dropped from my ministry position without having been told anything. Without the leaders having the courtesy to talk with me. All of a sudden I'm on "backup." Sheeez. At least talk to me.

awww, I am so sorry,seems rude to me.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Feb 18, 2010
✟15,119.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
here is a few of mine
people who smack there food
people who blow there nose at the table
people who do not help the elderly or a handicapped person
my clients who think they are the only sick one ...
people who act like they know it all
brownosers
a person who doesent think before they speak

Upvote 0

One day at a time

Always in a state of change.....
Apr 26, 2009
sitting in my recliner--I'm sure!
✟73,355.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
family.....my family is peeving me right now! I can't stand it when I put up pictures so my Dad can see them and no comment made....but if it were one of my other siblings something would have been said. So when questioned if he saw them he said..."oh yeah it was good" ( and I was like "it" considering it was an album!) I was ready to delete him--It just drives me insane and hurts that they take no effort whatsoever to get to know their own grandchildren. It also hurts that my children have really no desire to know their grandparents---what a waste!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

One day at a time

Always in a state of change.....
Apr 26, 2009
sitting in my recliner--I'm sure!
✟73,355.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
another pet peeve......I was told not to do things but I do them any way and no one even knows it.....really......they can't tell that things are a bit cleaner?!!! How do they think it gets done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0
J

Jenster

another pet peeve......I was told not to do things but I do them any way and no one even knows it.....really......they can't tell that things are a bit cleaner?!!! How do they think it gets done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Elves! Or Fairies! Yeah, that's it! :doh:I feel for ya, ODAAT.

Similarly, what I hate is when my boss acts like he doesn't know who gets things done around the office. He wants to believe that it's either him or his assistant who does the work -- he doesn't want to admit he dropped the ball and I had to rush in and rescue the project.

Upvote 0

FlatpickingJD

Losing the battle with oxalis
Dec 2, 2005
✟46,478.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
People who request help and then don't acknowledge that you've given them any assistance. In a class I was taking, someone sent out an email to the class and asked what the instructor was looking for in the assignment and if the instructor had posted any documents about it. I sent her the documents and . . nothing. She did get the email (we use outlook, so there was a read receipt). The class ended and I'm still waiting to hear from her.

If everyone sent her info, then send out another blast. Or if a few people, but not everyone sent the info, it's not that hard to click reply and say 'thank you for the help.' Or is it?

Upvote 0