waterwizard

Senior Veteran
Aug 13, 2002
Alabama
✟3,275.00
Faith
Baptist
Originally posted by daughter of the king
i hate it when people say i understand what your going thru i understand wat u feel like when you haven't even told them what you feel like. and when u say You don't know what i mean and they say i do know what you mean you mean..... and get it all wrong.

OH, I know how you feel about that. :D

Upvote 0
I hate it when I drive the speed limit (or ever 5 to 10 miles over) and someone still feels the need to tailgate me! The street it happens on most has a 30mph limit and I generally go about 35, but people will be so close to me that I am truly scared to slow down when I have to turn off because I think they will hit me. Then as soon as the road opens to two lanes, they get in the right lane, drive really fast to pass me, and end up being one car infront of me at the red light. why cant people just relax and go the speed limit? there's never a cop around when you need one.

Upvote 0

BigEd

an adopted child of God
Feb 15, 2002
connecticut
✟9,726.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
hmm i 've got a couple

1. fake apologies like "I'm sorry you feel that way" or "i'm sorry if you feel i've hurt you."
2. cell phone....people on cell phone whilke driving... peopel who talk on a cell phone at the top of their lungs in a public place.
3. this is one i don't have to worry about any more... when woman you are dating says " oh i just want to be your friend" (please ladies never, never say that to a guy, even if you do mean it.)
4. people who but out there cigarette on a dinner plate.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.