North-East England
✟36,587.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
People who stand in front of in shops or whatever and when asked to move poliey SEVERAL times ignore and still stand talking, so when you lose your patience and push them, they actually moan at you :angry:

People who dont automatically move out of the way for someone in a wheelchair, much easier for them to move rather than the person in the wheelchair

Selfish people.

Upvote 0

TomUK

What would Costanza do?
Site Supporter
Feb 8, 2004
Lancashire, UK
✟62,145.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Conservative
I'm stealing this from Bill Bryson, but woman who stand in queues for ages, and then act suprised when the person at the till tells them how much it is going to be and then take ages fumbling in their purse. Men on the other calculate how much it's going to cost approximatley and have the money ready.
PS:9 times out of 10 the women will pay with a cheque, even if the total comes to 99p

Upvote 0
M

michael112174

BigEd said:
hmm i 've got a couple

1. fake apologies like "I'm sorry you feel that way" or "i'm sorry if you feel i've hurt you."
2. cell phone....people on cell phone whilke driving... peopel who talk on a cell phone at the top of their lungs in a public place.
3. this is one i don't have to worry about any more... when woman you are dating says " oh i just want to be your friend" (please ladies never, never say that to a guy, even if you do mean it.)
4. people who but out there cigarette on a dinner plate.

1 and 2 for sure...you hit the nail on the head.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums