Persecutors revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazinga

Apr 12, 2007
✟15,114.00
Faith
Christian
In the revelation the beast will trample the world underfoot. The angels of America(las(lost angels)) are involved in many things around this world. They are the ones keeping Africa a dark continent. They are the ones who're ruining the countries of Asia, Middle East, and South America. I've met some of them and they are very wicked and foul. Imagine millions of years of fighting. They are freaks. They are responsible for most of the problems in this world. They were the ones who persecuted the Indians and Blacks.
Wait till you get a load of them. They are as wicked as they come. They are low lives. When they don't get their way, they do anyway anyhow.

HannahBanana

Dec 11, 2006
Concord, MA
✟12,558.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
In the revelation the beast will trample the world underfoot. The angels of America(las(lost angels)) are involved in many things around this world. They are the ones keeping Africa a dark continent. They are the ones who're ruining the countries of Asia, Middle East, and South America. I've met some of them and they are very wicked and foul. Imagine millions of years of fighting. They are freaks. They are responsible for most of the problems in this world. They were the ones who persecuted the Indians and Blacks.
Wait till you get a load of them. They are as wicked as they come. They are low lives. When they don't get their way, they do anyway anyhow.
Calling people "wicked" and "low-lives"? That's not very Christ-like of you.

Upvote 0

HannahBanana

Dec 11, 2006
Concord, MA
✟12,558.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Well what would you call people who kill and torture Christians? I think I would call them wicked as well.
I would call people who kill and torture anyone (not just Christians) "sad," "misguided," and "troubled." Calling people derogatory names like "wicked" is not Christ-like at all. After all, did Christ not tell us to love our enemies (Matt. 5:44)? Unless I am mistaken, calling a person "wicked" is not a very loving thing to do.

Upvote 0

pete56

A Beloved Son of God!
Apr 13, 2004
✟19,616.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I think this thread has lost it's direction.

I am closing this thread and would encourage the OP to open a new thread to make her point without the emotive language.

Lets try to remember that we are Christians even if those that are persecuting others are not, and Christ told us to 'love our enemies and do good to those that hate us!'

Thanks

Pete56
Supervisor
Ministry Team

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.