United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Cuomo asking Cuomo - got a little snippy - I laugh every time I watch it

Chris Cuomo Asks His Brother Andrew: 'Are You Thinking About Running for President?'

"No. No," Andrew said.

"No, you won't answer?" Chris asked the governor:

"No. I answered. The answer's no," Andrew said.

"No, you're not thinking about it?" Chris followed up.

"Sometimes it's one word," Andrew said. "I said no."

"Have you thought about it?" Chris asked Andrew.

"No," Andrew said.

"Are you open to thinking about it?" Chris tried again.

"No," Andrew said.

"Might you think about it at some point?" Chris asked Andrew.

"No," Andrew said again.

"How can you know what you might think about at some point, right now?" Chris pressed.

"Because I know what I might think about and what I won't think about. But you're a great interviewer, by the way," Andrew told Chris.

The funniest line:

Chris Cuomo then asked his brother about President Trump "trying to play" Andrew against former Vice President Joe Biden. "He's trying to say Joe Biden is weak. Look, even Cuomo's stronger than he is, and he's not even running. What's your response?" Chris asked Andrew:

"Again, that's your interpretation of what you think the president was saying," Andrew responded
My sides are hurting...….

• Haha
Reactions: zippy2006

grasping the after wind

That's grasping after the wind
Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Cuomo asking Cuomo - got a little snippy - I laugh every time I watch it

Chris Cuomo Asks His Brother Andrew: 'Are You Thinking About Running for President?'

"No. No," Andrew said.

"No, you won't answer?" Chris asked the governor:

"No. I answered. The answer's no," Andrew said.

"No, you're not thinking about it?" Chris followed up.

"Sometimes it's one word," Andrew said. "I said no."

"Have you thought about it?" Chris asked Andrew.

"No," Andrew said.

"Are you open to thinking about it?" Chris tried again.

"No," Andrew said.

"Might you think about it at some point?" Chris asked Andrew.

"No," Andrew said again.

"How can you know what you might think about at some point, right now?" Chris pressed.

"Because I know what I might think about and what I won't think about. But you're a great interviewer, by the way," Andrew told Chris.

The funniest line:

Chris Cuomo then asked his brother about President Trump "trying to play" Andrew against former Vice President Joe Biden. "He's trying to say Joe Biden is weak. Look, even Cuomo's stronger than he is, and he's not even running. What's your response?" Chris asked Andrew:

"Again, that's your interpretation of what you think the president was saying," Andrew responded
My sides are hurting...….

It is funny.

After Andrew goes through a long monologue extolling Biden's virtues Chris says "Well, we'll see." .

Upvote 0

grasping the after wind

That's grasping after the wind
Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm sure they were trying to be funny. Especially at first, like two brothers teasing each other...at least I hope that was the case.

They are like a modern day Laurel and Hardy or Abbott and Costello. I think they both would be well served to drop their current jobs as neither is as good at those as they are at comedy. The funniest line may have been " But you're a great interviewer, by the way"

Reactions: jacks
Upvote 0

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
I'm sure they were trying to be funny. Especially at first, like two brothers teasing each other...at least I hope that was the case.

There was a great interview between them just a week or so ago where they were making fun of each other constantly. It was really enjoyable. Including an argument over who was their moms favourite son. :D

Upvote 0