Akron
✟77,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
I remember back before the pandemic, people wanted paid more. Now they are making more but it is worth less and they are having to work a lot harder. But them democrat's went to bat for them and they are making more money. I just wonder if the people who want to immigrate here for a job realize how hard the work is.

I hear min wage in California is $20 and hour at fast food. Food is still fast but you no longer get change back on your dollar like before.

Aaron112

Dec 19, 2022
TULSA
✟56,365.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Money ? Who needs it?
>>
17 “‘As for you, my flock, this is what the Sovereign Lord says: I will judge between one sheep and another, and between rams and goats. 18 Is it not enough for you to feed on the good pasture? Must you also trample the rest of your pasture with your feet? Is it not enough for you to drink clear water? Must you also muddy the rest with your feet? 19 Must my flock feed on what you have trampled and drink what you have muddied with your feet?

20 “‘Therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord says to them:
See, I myself will judge between the fat sheep and the lean sheep. 21
Because you shove with flank and shoulder, butting all the weak sheep with your horns until you have driven them away, 22
I will save my flock, and they will no longer be plundered. I will judge between one sheep and another. 23 I will place over them one shepherd, my servant David, and he will tend them; he will tend them and be their shepherd. 24 I the Lord will be their God, and my servant David will be prince among them. I the Lord have spoken.
Isaiah 58: Come, all you who are thirsty,
come to the waters; and you who have no money, come, buy and eat!

Come, buy wine and milk
without money and without cost.

2 Why spend money on what is not bread,
and your labor on what does not satisfy?
Listen, listen to me, and eat what is good,
and you will delight in the richest of fare

3 Give ear and come to me; listen, that you may live."

Isaiah 58: Come, all you who are thirsty,come to the waters; and you who have no money, come, buy and eat!Come, buy wine and milkwithout money and without cost.2 Why spend money on what is not bread,and your labor on what does not satisfy?Listen, listen to me, and eat what is good,and you will delight in the richest of fare.3 Give ear and come to me; listen, that you may live."

Reactions: HopeSings
Upvote 0

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟77,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Money ? Who needs it?
I mostly just need money for taxes and insurance. Clothing does not wear out and I do not eat much food. It helps that the house is paid for so I have to pay gas and elect although I do know people that do not have central heat. They just heat one small room in the winter. Not sure what that is all about. But I do have a propane heater I use if it gets really cold and my furnace can not keep up.

Upvote 0