Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
You'll never see GOOD coming from any of the dems concerning Trump. They are blinded by hatred.

Take the plank out of your own eyes.

129 Republicans voted against Trump on the Syria resolution. Even McConnell managed to find his spin and condemn the reckless of the decisions. I guess according to your logic that makes them Dems since they didn't just purse their lips up to Donald?

Upvote 0

keith99

sola dosis facit venenum
Jan 16, 2008
✟321,857.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Absolutely brilliant!

Pull out troops that prevented conflict simply be being there because neither the Turks or Kurds would have been willing to go through U.S. troops because we were friendly.

Now that the obvious conflict has happened he sends troops back in where there is fighting and will be more.

More danger to U.S. troops. More Kurdish and Turkish dead and neither really trusting us.

No winners here save for bears.

EDIT: I initially assumed anyone here would instantly grasp that the first line is sarcasm. But then I realized missing that would require far less stupidity than the action under discussion.

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
True, but they profit almost as much when troops are deployed and there is no fighting. Ammo does not make up much of the profit.
Paying wages is not the same as manufacturing. And ammo is extremely expensive, let alone carriers and tanks and the like. They don't do any good sitting around on the car lot.

• Agree
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

Halbhh

Everything You say is Life to me
Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
catholic -- embracing all Christians
✟1,160,272.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You'll never see GOOD coming from any of the dems concerning Trump. They are blinded by hatred.
I love Trump. (though of course not wrong things he's said and done)

I'd be delighted if my doorbell rang and he was there, and I could invite him in, and just would be so happy to have him as my guest!

Really.

But even though I'm an independent that has voted mostly for republicans, and really like what Trump has done about trade with China...I'd never vote for him. Not after all of the evil things said and done in plain view, such as trying to paint Mexican immigrants as likely to be rapists, for instance, or this:

I don't think many Christians that voted for him are aware of this kind of stuff. I hope more are seeing him clearly.

But I'd love him to visit my house, and not because he is president, but because he's a person, and I feel I've gotten to know him some, and would just love to have him over.

Reactions: Douger
Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
People need to get over the idea of a two party system and go more independent avoiding either party. When you watch a product review, would you rather here from someone affiliated with the brand, or an independent review? Why then follow an affiliated party where the affiliation is never the people.

• Agree
Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Pentagon 'likely' deploying tanks to Syria, officials say

The Pentagon is "likely" to order tanks and hundreds of soldiers to eastern Syria, U.S. officials tell Fox News.

The tanks will come from a unit already deployed to the Middle East, the officials said. The potential deployment was first reported by Newsweek.

The plans come one day after President Trump announced a “permanent” cease-fire in northeast Syria and said a “small number” of U.S. troops would guard oil fields previously held by ISIS and now in Syrian Kurdish hands.

“We've secured the oil and therefore a small number of U.S. troops will remain in the area. Where they have the oil and we're going to be protecting it and we'll be deciding what we're going to do with it in the future,” President Trump announced.

So much for getting troops out of the Middle East... another promise down the commode...

• Agree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Not a surprise all he gives a diddly dang about are his ego and the oil.

Sure we are going to get boat fulls of oil.

By the way we are self sufficient now.
Thank you President Trump.

M-Bob

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single

M-Bob

You can't possibly believe that, can you?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican

M-Bob

Oh jeepers, Bob. This is actually what you think, isn't it? You're not even going for a Poe here, knowing you.

Well, God bless your heart, as we say down South.

Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

A Realist

Living in Reality
Dec 27, 2018
Georgia
✟67,536.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
source.gif

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

The US will soon be exporting more oil than Saudi Arabia.
M-Bob
North America becomes self-sufficient in oil
In a pivotal geopolitical shift, the United States will soon export more oil and liquids than Saudi Arabia. This remarkable turnaround is made possible by the continued rise in oil production from US shale plays and the increased oil export capacity from the Gulf Coast

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,205.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Reactions: SimplyMe
Upvote 0