Pennsylvania Supreme Court Tosses Trump Ally Mike Kelly’s Constitutional Challenge to the 2020 Elect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel Martinovich

Friend
Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2011
Southwest USA
Visit site
✟487,316.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Don't know why you are reposting the whole thing. I told you before I ALREADY READ IT. It does not use the term “unconstitutional fraudulent election,” but you said that the Pennsylvania Supreme Court had ordered an “unconstitutional fraudulent election.” Exactly what "unconstitutional fraudulent election did the the court order? This isn't a difficult question.
They changed election law against the Penn. constitution. Unconstitutional
The only method of validating a mail in ballot is with a matching signature. They ruled counties did not have to have matching signatures. Fraudulent.

Upvote 0

ZagZig

Nov 25, 2020
Ontario
✟19,684.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
He won by over 6 million votes. If you disagree, you p[rove it. That's the way it works. So far, Trump has lost over 30 lawsuits due to lack of evidence and when pressed, every single lawyer said---their is no prove of fraud. It is not Biden that needs to prove anything, it not his fault, there are people who are being lead by the nose by one deranged, demented narcistic, old power hungry fool.
Actually, he hasn't lost any lawsuits per se. As with most of these types of things you will not be accepted at one level. The quicker they get to the SCOTUS, the better. I don't have to prove anything. Rudy Giuliani and Sydney Powell are just getting started. They also have over 800 signed affidavits and more coming in. If you watch the main news you will be in a fog. If you watch what is really going on Trump may even win California due to people being charged with voter fraud. PA is now, by constitutional rights written for just this purpose, changing the vote electorate.

Do you want to answer my questions? or just ignore them? Do you want the truth to be shown.. one way or another?

Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Judicial Review is not mentioned in the US Constitution. The Supreme Court gave itself that power in the case of Marbury v. Madison.

Hi archivist,

Well, as I said, there will likely need to be some research regarding precedent on the state level. However SCOTUS has changed legislated laws, most recent memory is the change made to the penalty mandate of the ACA. They declared it unconstitutional, which then voided, at least that part of the law. That's one of the issues that they are working on now, is the severability of the ACA as regards this issue.

God bless,
ted

Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
They changed election law against the Penn. constitution. Unconstitutional
The only method of validating a mail in ballot is with a matching signature. They ruled counties did not have to have matching signatures. Fraudulent.

Hi daniel,

If I'm reading the law correctly, the signature verification only applies to 'in person' voting.

the Pennsylvania Election Code requires election officials at polling places to authenticate the signatures of in-person voters; and

It specifically mentions 'at polling places' and 'signatures of in-person voters'. The polling place of a mail-in ballot is the mouth of a postal box and I'm pretty sure that the legislature did not intend to have polling employees sitting at every mail drop facility in the state for 24 hours for 2 months to verify such signatures on ballots. I mean, a mail-in ballot can be dropped in the hands of the post office pretty much anywhere in the country actually.

God bless,
ted

Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
Morgantown, West Virginia, USA
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Hi daniel,

If I'm reading the law correctly, the signature verification only applies to 'in person' voting.

It specifically mentions 'at polling places' and 'signatures of in-person voters'. The polling place of a mail-in ballot is the mouth of a postal box and I'm pretty sure that the legislature did not intend to have polling employees sitting at every mail drop facility in the state for 24 hours for 2 months to verify such signatures on ballots. I mean, a mail-in ballot can be dropped in the hands of the post office pretty much anywhere in the country actually.

God bless,
ted
ted,

Actually they can be dropped in mailboxes pretty much anywhere in the world. Many of those ballots came from military in Iraq, Germany, Okinawa, etc.

Archivist

Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
ted,

Actually they can be dropped in mailboxes pretty much anywhere in the world. Many of those ballots came from military in Iraq, Germany, Okinawa, etc.

Archivist

Hi archivist,

True dat! However, overseas it would have to be a military or embassy for the mail to be handed over directly to the U.S. Postal service.

God bless,
ted

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,102,253.00
Country