Queen_E Formerly Soldier <3
Jul 7, 2010
New York
✟12,690.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
ALRIGHT!!! we all know how much peter bunnet and jelly.... okay wait I said that wrong. Peanut Butter and Jelly go hand in hand. So tell me. Do you like Peanut Butter and Jelly and or give me another combo that you like? Example: Egg and Cheese... mayo and ketchup (To make french dressing) anything else? :D ^_^ just getting a change of threads here and there. :D

Miss Spaulding

Virtus semper viridis
Jan 6, 2005
The Tropics
✟109,434.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Just peanut butter. I hate jelly...

Ketchup however...well, that goes on just about anything in my book. Ketchup is from heaven, I'm convinced. One of my favorite things to dip in ketchup is cornbread. Weird, but OH-SO DELISH. ^_^

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

VintageDon

Texan, Minister, TechnoGeek, Foodie :)
Aug 12, 2011
Smyrna, DE
Visit site
✟16,038.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Qyöt27;58819809 said:
Peanut Butter and Jelly, yes, but only apple jelly. Preferably the Publix house brand of apple jelly..

Exactly, peanut butter and apple jelly for the win. Only way it should be eaten. We don't have any Publix around us, so it's Bama Apple Jelly for me (yes, there is a huge disparity between jellies).

Another combo would be egg and cheese sandwiches. I can live on them for weeks. Ketchup and hashbrowns. And freshly made pinto beans (in a slow cooker), poured over freshly buttered and hot cornbread.

Upvote 0

Qyöt27

AMV Editor At Large
Apr 2, 2004
St. Petersburg, Florida
✟81,859.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Another combo would be mush (fried cornmeal, usually sliced). Maybe not as true to the [] & [] format this thread is asking for, but since not every region prepares it the same way, maybe it does. My family's all from the Midwest, which means serving it with maple syrup.

Upvote 0