Southwest
✟97,038.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Happy to answer any questions or have any conversations!

Peachie blurb: 27 year old, recently diagnosed with a rare disease, was dumped from a long-term relationship right after coming home from having salvage surgery to try and save my arm (right before my birthday), but still a stubborn cuss determined to find joy in life. These days, I'm becoming re-acquainted with who I am and discovering my individual goals.

• Prayers
Reactions: Heartofsilver

PeachieKeen

Apr 24, 2017
Southwest
✟97,038.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hey, welcome. :) My name's Cody. Sorry to hear of your struggles.

How did you come to faith in Christ?

I first found God when I was young, but I find I continually come to my faith in Christ when I experience the incredible beauty in life that points to a Creator or when I experience a depth of pain so great I could not overcome it but through the strength and love of Christ. I come to faith in Christ one way or another every day.

Upvote 0

PeachieKeen

Apr 24, 2017
Southwest
✟97,038.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What is your favorite bible verse?
c6cc35ad437eea5556e1d854d1052910.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

PeachieKeen

Apr 24, 2017
Southwest
✟97,038.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What are some characteristics your boyfriend has that you find attractive?
-He's present. It wasn't always this way, but throughout knowing him he's come to realize he's not going to look back on life someday and go "I wish I had checked Facebook more." We were recently in the Bahamas with friends and everybody kept getting their phones out. After both our failed attempts to get everyone to be a little more present, the two of us decided to do our own thing and we would dance like crazy people, go in the kitchen and see what we could make from leftovers, or walk to the ocean and watch the sun set while playing in the water. This is very important to me.

-He's aggressive. I know this might seem like a bad one, but it's something I need in a partner to compliment me. I'm a total pushover and he's super aggressive so we end up leveling eachother out.

-he's a dork with reckless abandon. He's gotten into doing cosplays with me, he isn't afraid to act silly around me (the two of us sing half the things we say and we have a lot of our own words), he likes a lot of nerdy things I also like, etc.

I'll stop there to hopefully avoid being too mushy ranty :)

Upvote 0

Heartofsilver

Bride of Christ 4/8/17 Isaiah 54:5
Supporter
Jun 16, 2016
California
✟139,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hello Peachiekeen,

How are you? I'll be Praying for you and all of your circumstances. I'm glad that you are being open and optimistic. We are actually close in age, it is nice to see younger people on here as well. :yellowheart::grinning::heartpulse:

• Friendly
Reactions: PeachieKeen
Upvote 0

PeachieKeen

Apr 24, 2017
Southwest
✟97,038.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello Peachiekeen,

How are you? I'll be Praying for you and all of your circumstances. I'm glad that you are being open and optimistic. We are actually close in age, it is nice to see younger people on here as well. :yellowheart::grinning::heartpulse:
I'm doing well :) How are you?

Thank you, much appreciated. I will say though, life isn't quite as overwhelming as when I started this board. After two of the worst months of my life, my boyfriend and I reconciled and have been generally doing much better. Unfortunately my wrist is still not doing well after surgery. You win some, you lose some.

Upvote 0

Heartofsilver

Bride of Christ 4/8/17 Isaiah 54:5
Supporter
Jun 16, 2016
California
✟139,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm doing well :) How are you?

Thank you, much appreciated. I will say though, life isn't quite as overwhelming as when I started this board. After two of the worst months of my life, my boyfriend and I reconciled and have been generally doing much better. Unfortunately my wrist is still not doing well after surgery. You win some, you lose some.

I'm doing good and life is busy. I'm about to take a walk and talk to God. Oh ok, that is good. Oh I see, I will definitely be Praying about that. :yellowheart::praying: I too have issues, though they are more mental that I deal with on a daily basis.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums