Not open for further replies.

sherhila

May 14, 2012
✟15,119.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
Please pray for a peaceful heart for me. I have been struggling for a few days now, and am not sure where to turn. My heart feels anxious, heavy, dark, and closed. Lord, please help calm my heart. Take my heart into your hands, and massage it with your healing Grace. Let my heart by light, calm, and open to do your Work.
In His name I pray, Amen.

ThyLovingkindness

Senior Veteran
Feb 16, 2012
✟14,359.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi, I have a scripture for you, praying, and blessings!

Psalm 51:7-12
7 Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.

8 Make me to hear joy and gladness; that the bones which thou hast broken may rejoice.

9 Hide thy face from my sins, and blot out all mine iniquities.

10 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.

11 Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.

12 Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.

Upvote 0

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Please pray for a peaceful heart for me. I have been struggling for a few days now, and am not sure where to turn. My heart feels anxious, heavy, dark, and closed. Lord, please help calm my heart. Take my heart into your hands, and massage it with your healing Grace. Let my heart by light, calm, and open to do your Work.
In His name I pray, Amen.

Praying in agreement with your beautiful prayer. Praise God who joins us here in prayer to spread his word and his love.

Thanks for the ref from scripture, TLK!:wave:

Upvote 0

paul1149

that your faith might rest in the power of God
Site Supporter
Mar 22, 2011
NY
✟674,964.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Cast your cares upon Him, because He cares for you. May you fill your thoughts with the knowledge of Him, and dwell in His peace.

You will keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you. -Is 26.3

Upvote 0

servant of Merciful Love

Goodbye~God bless
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Welcome to CF :)
You will be in my prayers for your peace and blessing :crossrc:

ph-1.gif
Dear Lord,
Teach me how to maintain joy in the midst of difficulties,
the kind of joy that is the fruit of Your Presence in my soul, Your love in my heart.
The joy that comes from a loving acceptance of Your will in my moment to moment existence.
To know that whatever happens to me has first passed though Your Divine Mind is a source of joy.
To realize that You will bring good out of every injustice and every heartache calms my soul,
allowing joy to blossom in the midst of trial and tragedy.
Yes, my Lord, give me the joy that will never be lessened by the things of this world,
because it is rooted in Your Love and Presence. Amen
~ Mother Angelica

Upvote 0

OnlyBelieve

Follower of Jesus
Jan 17, 2012
Australia
✟18,006.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Lord we ask for your prcious Peace and rest for this dear sister, bless her today and cause her to dwell in your word. FAther let her feel your arms of love and reassurance. For you have great plans for her, she is the apple of your eye. Bless her abundantly today. In Jesus Mighty name amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.