Peace and goodwill to all mankind

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟988,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Amen to this thread, ALL ! We are realists and practical thinkers which is not void of spiritual accuracy. The words of our Lord prepares us of the 'tribulations' to come, yet, takes us to reason that supercedes it,

These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world. (John 16:33)​

So, when we agree to "peace of earth", an earth that is increasingly home to hate, and "goodwill to all mankind", we know continues for every offense with God's mercy towards fallen mankind. That list is extensive. But how extensive to include all is the flock going to apply that goodwill to the condition of man in the "last days"?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Amen to this thread, ALL ! We are realists and practical thinkers which is not void of spiritual accuracy. The words of our Lord prepares us of the 'tribulations' to come, yet, takes us to reason that supercedes it,

These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world. (John 16:33)​

So, when we agree to "peace of earth", an earth that is increasingly home to hate, and "goodwill to all mankind", we know continues for every offense with God's mercy towards fallen mankind. That list is extensive. But how extensive to include all is the flock going to apply that goodwill to the condition of man in the "last days"?
Yes, and such tribulations, thinking of the state of nations such as the Ukraine.
There is unrest in lots of places. It is hard to comprehend when it is so peaceful on the home ground. I pray for Jesus to return.

• Prayers
Reactions: rocknanchor
Upvote 0

Michael Snow

Sep 24, 2015
✟36,122.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jesus said that if we are His disciples we are to love one another. He said that we are to love our neighbours as ourselves. He said we are to love our enemies. 'Goodwill and peace to all mankind'. Can we live like this? Yes with His love within us,flowing out of us.
Amen.
Romans 12: "If it is possible, as much as depends on you, live peaceably with all men. "
Romans 12 in Context here

Reactions: rocknanchor
Upvote 0

Michael Snow

Sep 24, 2015
✟36,122.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jesus said that if we are His disciples we are to love one another. He said that we are to love our neighbours as ourselves. He said we are to love our enemies. 'Goodwill and peace to all mankind'. Can we live like this? Yes with His love within us,flowing out of us.
With Advent soon upon us, now is prime time to take time and reflect on this, to prepare to reflect Christ's true peace and share the message with others. https://textsincontext.wordpress.com/2014/12/22/on-earth-peace/

Upvote 0