Paul Ryan Supports Homosexual Agenda

Franciscus12

Sep 9, 2010
✟7,724.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I just received an alert from the Christian Conservative group, Public Advocate, telling about Paul Ryan's past support and his vote in 2007 to pass the Gay Bill of Special Rights (H.R. 3685) which makes him the perfect "Trojan Horse" to pass radical homosexual agenda. We Christians cannot allow this to happen. Here is the link to the alert:: https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?shva=1#trash/150a557b96d15f7e.

Please therefore call your Congressman or woman and demand they vote against Paul Ryan's nomination for Speaker of The House. We cannot allow anyone to hold public who in anyway promotes the homosexual agenda.

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I just received an alert from the Christian Conservative group, Public Advocate, telling about Paul Ryan's past support and his vote in 2007 to pass the Gay Bill of Special Rights (H.R. 3685) which makes him the perfect "Trojan Horse" to pass radical homosexual agenda. We Christians cannot allow this to happen. Here is the link to the alert:: https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?shva=1#trash/150a557b96d15f7e.

Please therefore call your Congressman or woman and demand they vote against Paul Ryan's nomination for Speaker of The House. We cannot allow anyone to hold public who in anyway promotes the homosexual agenda.

The Conservatives continue to engage in political cannibalism.

Upvote 0

Oafman

Try telling that to these bog brained murphys
Dec 19, 2012
Malice
✟28,559.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Labour
GayAgenda.jpg

Upvote 0

Red Fox

Dec 14, 2014
✟23,169.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
I have heard the phrase "homosexual agenda" before but always in a perjorative sense. I believe what it actually means is "justice".

It is astounding that in the year 2015, there are still people living in this country who have to fight for their civil rights and equal rights as citizens. We would think that since America is suppose to be all about freedom and liberty and justice for all, even being called the land of the free and home of the brave, that this sort of issue would no longer be a problem in this country. It is truly pathetic, but fortunately America is finally beginning to gradually move away from social and religious bigotry and discrimination.

Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟908,930.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married

Not the radical homosexual agenda!

CMPunkOhNoes.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,820.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Red Fox

Dec 14, 2014
✟23,169.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Making sure gay, lesbians, transgender and bi sexual people have rights is an agenda?

Apparently so. It must be inconceivable to some Americans to accept the fact that the people they do not like are also entitled to the same civil and equal rights as citizens as they are. But it is a very good thing for this country that neither their opinion or their religion have a say in the matter on who gets equal rights and who does not.

Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟908,930.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
I can't believe some Christians have never read the bible. The bible even says it is not meant to be interpreted. Hence, if it says anything against it, it's a sin.

I can't believe some people seem to miss the fact that in order to understand anything you read you are required to interpret it. That is the very definition of reading something. Interpreting the symbols we use in place of sounds to derive meaning.

Upvote 0