✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Hey CFers,I'm looking for all that!

I have the logo concept I just need someone to put it on the canvas, preferably someone who can trademark it as well.

I also need to patent the business model or idea,basically to secure intellectual property.

Finally, I am seeking someone to do the business web site.

Professionals only please.

Thank you.

Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You might run into some issues trying to patent an idea.

But if you want a reference to a freelancer that does coding, shoot me a PM. I can pass on a guy that's done work for me in the past, and his costs are very fair.

• Informative
Reactions: Tone
Upvote 0

Tone

"Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
You might run into some issues trying to patent an idea.

But if you want a reference to a freelancer that does coding, shoot me a PM. I can pass on a guy that's done work for me in the past, and his costs are very fair.

Where would coding fit in...the website? Thanks.

Upvote 0

Cross Over the Lake

Jan 12, 2020
Lake Havasu City
✟17,687.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Republican
My experience with things of you are really serious about this, you should do the trademark yourself. It’s your idea and if you want to have control over it that’s on you. There are questions I would need to ask about the model without revealing your ideas before I could help you with more. Don’t want anyone stealing your ideas now would we?

• Agree
Reactions: Tone
Upvote 0

Tone

"Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
My experience with things of you are really serious about this, you should do the trademark yourself. It’s your idea and if you want to have control over it that’s on you. There are questions I would need to ask about the model without revealing your ideas before I could help you with more. Don’t want anyone stealing your ideas now would we?

Exactly, @( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), just put me up on game about NDAs, so I guess I will be asking any of my business contacts to sign one from here on out, but I'm not sure who is supposed to generate one...my guess is I am...so, now I have to find a template.

Upvote 0