Pastor Shin in South Korea - please pray for Pastor Shin, his family and his ministry

Korean-American Christian

raised Presbyterian. member of the Nazarene Church
Feb 21, 2017
USA
✟17,856.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
Dear sisters and brothers,

Please pray for Pastor Shin, his family and his church ministry.

Pastor Shin serves as the pastor of a church in South Korea.

Please pray God will be pleased with Pastor Shin and his family.

Please pray that Pastor Shin and his family will glorify God always.

Father God, I pray for Pastor Young Bok Shin and his family. Father God, may You be glorified through Pastor Shin and his family. Father, may You be glorified through Pastor Shin's church ministry. Father God, I pray that You will fill Pastor Shin and his family with the Holy Spirit. May Pastor Shin and his family actively show the love of Jesus Christ to the people around them. Father God, I pray that a revival will begin in the churches of Jeonbuk Province. I pray that revival in the South Korean churches will bring people to a saving faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord. All these things I ask in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
354c89d2f3ce0eedc2063a870831e3ab--prayer-quotes-a-prayer.jpg

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution

Father God, I pray for Pastor Young Bok Shin and his family. Father God, may You be glorified through Pastor Shin and his family. Father, may You be glorified through Pastor Shin's church ministry. Father God, I pray that You will fill Pastor Shin and his family with the Holy Spirit. May Pastor Shin and his family actively show the love of Jesus Christ to the people around them. Father God, I pray that a revival will begin in the churches of Jeonbuk Province. I pray that revival in the South Korean churches will bring people to a saving faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord. All these things I ask in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
View attachment 203632

animated-south-korea-flag.gif

:heart: Praying for this dear one, Pastor Young Bok Shin, and all his family, and all in his ministry, and all of South Korea. (((hug)))

Upvote 0

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Praying that he manifests the pure love of JESUS CHRIST in all things with a hedge of protection and an anointing that breaks every yoke of bondage in Jesus name. May Gods Spirit be poured out in a mighty way where every tongue confess that Jesus is Lord.

a36d95bee0cb61eefbdcf98e0ca3ffd5.jpg

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

View attachment 203632
Amen!

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

View attachment 203632
Praying

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

View attachment 203632
Father, I pray that Pastor Shin and his family will be used mightily of You, especially during this time in history when there is such a threat from the North. May they be so close to You, and so sound in Your Word, that they manifest a spirit of peace during these troubling times, that will cause people to inquire about it. May they take great advantage of such inquiries, and introduce people to the Prince of Peace, seeing them become Christians as well. Amen.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution