marezee

cheeriokeeper
Apr 5, 2007
✟34,667.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
why,,morning marezee, there was these profesional food fighters over ,,, and then the door to door shaving cream salesman showed up.... it all happened so quickley. theres a half off sale on cheerios today down at the mrkt, yea they all look like little c's,,, gotta go.

:D too funny!

hiya poops!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Arcon

Contributor
Feb 9, 2007
✟22,999.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
oohh I think every body loves blue poop, leaves some poop green with envy, while some are red with anger, and ,,,, then there are those that just look kinda pinkish when they blush... but the plue poop really strikes a cord with people, singing of problems that relate to just about every body,,blue poop for everyone... Yay. : n )

Reactions: faithmom
Upvote 0

faithmom

I'm gonna walk by faith.
Jul 19, 2006
North America
✟24,913.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
:wave::wave::wave:

I haven't party pooped in ages!!

Just wishin' I'd have been here when you were. Miss you!

I'm off an running to get the kids onto some chores, do my own, and try to get a bike ride in while the weather is so nice. (60's now, 80's by mid afternoon. YAY!:clap:)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

faithmom

I'm gonna walk by faith.
Jul 19, 2006
North America
✟24,913.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
hehehe....I dare someone to listen in on mine. I'll bore them to death. It is usually talking with one friend about our mini-book club, the church about Sunday school classes, the Girl Scout office about troop stuff, the school about school events and lunch money or hubby about realestate marketting stuff. My guess is that would be a deadly bunch of yawners:yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn: for most government people.

Upvote 0