Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Wadsworth said:
so you can read posts too eh?

How about links and smileys etc
Well, I did end up buying a new PalmTX. Its pretty cool...you can surf the site and read/reply to messages. Its kind of a pain,it doesnt look like it does on your pc, you sorta hafta hunt around for things. I cant see smileys on mine, but I have my settings on my browser set for faster load times.

Upvote 0

JTLauder

Aug 26, 2006
✟16,505.00
Faith
Protestant
I have a Palm Zire 71. Really cool -- as an mp3 player and camera, though the camera is not high quality, it's convenient to have everything on a single device. I use it for my appointment calendar, taking notes, playing games, all sorts of good stuff. The only thing I miss is not having wireless.

Upvote 0

chris777

Senior Veteran
Aug 8, 2006
GA
✟17,817.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Does anyone else use Bible programs?
I Highly reccomend "Bible Thumper"

I have an older Olive tree, program, but it seems outdated.

I recently upgraded to a zire 72, from a zire 71, though since its a refurb I am not sure if it is wonky or dammaged.

Upvote 0

Radamateur

Dec 6, 2005
Michigan
✟8,475.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I use MyBible from Laridian: www.laridian.com

It's awesome. I purchased the Zondervan NIV Study Bible package for it. I also have a few free bible modules installed. I don't know if I will ever go back to a "paper" Bible. Everything I need is right there on my PalmPilot....very handy.:thumbsup:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Radamateur

Dec 6, 2005
Michigan
✟8,475.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I thought about the Lifedrive before I bought my TX. All the reviews that I read were good. About the only thing that turned me off what some people had an issue with the time it took to start up. I use my Palm "on-the-fly" alot and wanted it to turn on and off quickly. I didn't have the opportunity to play with the Lifedrive before buying to see for myself how long it takes to power up. Maybe it's not as long as the reviewers made it sound like. Glad you like your Lifedrive.:)

Upvote 0