Palestinian Authority causes deaths by preventing transfers to Israeli hospitals

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
Two babies die in Gaza after Palestinian Authority denies treatment in Israel

"Two babies born with life-threatening conditions died in Gaza this week after they didn’t receive permission from the Palestinian Authority to get medical treatment in Israel, the Health Ministry in Gaza said."

Palestinian Authority prevents Gazans from leaving Strip for urgent medical treatment in Israel

While much attention has been focused on the cutbacks to Gaza’s electricity, testimonies from the Strip indicate that for the past two months the Palestinian Authority has also been blocking Gaza patients from leaving the Strip for medical treatment.

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
Thanks for sharing this Open Heart. Really tragic for the families. It seems the struggles in Gaza involving the PA and Hamas are really at breaking point.
My heart goes out to the entire Holy Land. I'm a Zionist, but I have my complaints about Israel. I see wrongs on both sides of the fence. The problem is, I see all sorts of stuff lamblasting Israel, but not too much stuff reporting the wrongs of the Palestinian Authority. So when stuff like this comes up, I try to post it.

And yes, it looks like the PA is falling apart. They can't even pay their electricity bill. Israel doesn't want to control Gaza again. It has gone to both Egypt and Jordon to see if they will take over control of Gaza and both have declined. I wonder what will happen.

• Agree
Reactions: Nige55
Upvote 0