Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I remember when my parents and my old brother use to paint by number. When they completed the painting they framed them and hung them throughout the house. I grew up looking at "Blue Boy" and "Mona Lisa" and other various things. I can still remember the smell of the oil paints and I miss that. It always reminded me of home life.

Recently, I've been having this desire to try my hand at it but have no clue what brands are good, and what to stay away from. Does anyone have any experience with this type of hobby?

Links would be great! Thanks!
I don't know, but we have a paint shop near us...

Upvote 0

taratorit

May 24, 2023
California
✟8,202.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
It's great to hear that you're interested in trying out paint by numbers! I totally relate to the nostalgia you feel about your parents and sibling painting those classic masterpieces.
I still enjoy painting as a relaxing hobby. When it comes to brands, I've had a positive experience with painting kits from the paint by numbers Australia store. They offer a wide range of options, and their kits are of good quality. You can check out their website for some inspiration and choose the one that speaks to you.

Upvote 0