Pages not loading properly

Tavita

beside quiet waters He restores my soul..
Sep 20, 2004
Singleton NSW
✟7,551.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
AU-Liberals
Pages are not loading correctly. Sometimes only the header will load, other times just the top post on the page. I've tried cleaning my cache and cookies etc, but nothing helps and it's become very frustrating. I also don't have problems with other internet sites. I hope you can help... tks.

nephilimiyr

I've Been Keepin My Eyes Wide Open
Jan 21, 2003
Wausau Wisconsin
Visit site
✟40,552.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Sorta sounds like my problem but the pages do load, not as fast as they should and once the page loads I get a message from Google E-Machines that they can't find the page. Even though I was on the page. But the thing is I don't have this problem with any other website at all.

Upvote 0

nephilimiyr

I've Been Keepin My Eyes Wide Open
Jan 21, 2003
Wausau Wisconsin
Visit site
✟40,552.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Yep I feel the same way. I don't think anyone is in charge here. I would at least appreciate an acknowledgement of my threads too but no one seems to care.

Why have a forum for people to report bugs if no one from the moderaqtor staff is even going to be here?

Upvote 0

A New Dawn

God is bigger than the boogeyman!
Mar 18, 2004
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Visit site
✟119,554.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
I am having a problem with the pages loading incorrectly, too. The light blue bar that is supposed to be at the bottom of the page (the one with the copyright information in it) is loading superimposed over the bottom of the first post or the top of the second post on almost every page I visit. I can read through it if there isn't much text in the post, but when there is a lot of text, the text of the misplaced bar interferes with the post text.

Upvote 0