US
✟1,100,036.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
This welder changed out his tip; and his torch started popping.

He solved this little problem; and he learned a little lesson. What I liked most about this video, is that he took this little life lesson, and he applied it to a bigger life lesson.

As a manager in the technical field, I would tell my people, "when you see something unexpectedly change; and you end up with a bigger problem; first look at the last thing that you touched."

Last edited:

jacks

Er Victus
Site Supporter
Jun 29, 2010
Northwest US
✟675,211.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I once almost completely tore down a motorcycle engine, before I realized I was out of gas... As for as life in general, if things aren't going right look a the simple thing first. Following the Lord is as basic as it gets. Good lesson.

• Useful
Reactions: HARK!
Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,100,036.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I once almost completely tore down a motorcycle engine, before I realized I was out of gas... As for as life in general, if things aren't going right look a the simple thing first.

No doubt. I take those troubleshooting flow carts and throw them out the window. I look at all of the quick easy simple checks, before I go through a step by step troubleshooting procedure. I don't want to wait 2 hours, until I get to step 49; when I all I had to do was a two minute visual inspection to see the damage.

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,100,036.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
The reason that I was searching these videos, was that I was on a fact finding mission. I have a Victor 100 series handle, and the cutting torch attachment. Now without going into cutting mode, I've been using the cutting torch attachment as a rosebud. I'm wondering what that would be equivalent to, in the actual rosebud for that handle. I would also like to know what the largest rosebud available for that handle is. I don't have a lot of oxyacetylene experience, and if the information for the rosebud sizes for that model is on the Victor website; I didn't see it. That site is difficult to navigate.

Upvote 0