Overcoming panic attacks and depression...

devin553344

I believe in the Resurrection
Nov 10, 2015
Unkown
✟93,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I should probably testify of what I've overcome acting in Gods way. When I was 24 I came down with severe panic attacks. I felt dark inside and empty, and felt like I was going to hell. I worried and would have panic attacks that I would die and be sent to hell.

I tried medications and doctors and they helped some but I would still have the attacks and depression.

Then when I was 27 I felt called into the Lord. So I started going to church. I began and then slowly over the course of about 1-3 years the depression and panic attacks slowly went away. I began feeling filled with the Holy Spirit and that replaced the darkness and emptiness.

I found what I had been missing. It was God.

Now ~50 I find that I have a love for God and try to love my fellow man. And I feel so much better. I'm still on medication for schizophrenia, but no longer have to take antidepresants or anxiety meds, just the anti-psychotics. They help me and I'm not paranoid anymore.

What a blessing God is to the world and his sons and daughters :) God Bless!

devin553344

I believe in the Resurrection
Nov 10, 2015
Unkown
✟93,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
WOW. WHEY, (I DON'T KNOW HOW TO SPELL WHEY). TO GO....MY DREAMS 30 YEARS AGO WERE SO BLACK. I COULD PUT MY HAND IN FRONT OF MY FACE AND NOT SEE IT,,,I KNEW THINGS WERE AROUND ME,, BUT I DID NOT KNOW WHAT THEY WERE!,,,UNTIL I RECIEVED AND TOOK A GIFT FROM THE DARKNESS/SATAN AND I DID NOT EVEN KNOW,,, BECAUSE I THOUGHT AND WAS FOOLED, IT WAS SO COOL,, WELL IT WASN'T,, WHEN I STARTED TO REALIZE, WHY AM I IN TOTAL DARKNESS AND IT SEEMS ALMOST EVERYONE ELSE IS DREAMING LIGHT,,,,WELL IT HIT HOME WHEN I WAS FLYING AND I KNEW I WAS FLYING..BECAUSE I WANTED TO FLY,, THEIR WAS A LIGHT ON THE HILL IN FRONT OF ME.I FLEW TOWARD IT,WHEN I GOT CLOSER,, I IMMEDIATLY NOTICED MY WINGS WHICH I HAD (GIFT FROM THE WRONG SIDE),,,AND IT ENABLED ME TO FLY VERY FAST VERY FAR...ALL AREA'S OF BLACK, I VERY MUCH DO NOT LIKE THIS COLOR(PERSONAL PREFERENCE)..MY WINGS WERE PITCH/CHARCOAL BLACK,,NOW YOU DON'T THINK PANICKED, I DID,, WHEN I BROUGHT MY WINGS FORWARD TO FLY THEY WERE BLACK,,,BLACK BLACK,, (PLEASE NO OFFENSE TO AFRICAN,PEOPLE,YOU ARE HONORED AND YES SOME OF YOU ARE THE EHIOPIAN JEWISH,,HONORED,,HONORED,,HONORED,,,THEIR IS NO COLOR IN HEAVEN.. AMONG THE HOLT TRINITY.. AMEN... WOW I LANDED, AND SAID WOW,, I DON'T WANT THESE... AND IN A FEW SECONDS THEY DISAPPEARED,, OFF ME ,,MY WERE SHUT, AND I THINK THEY WERE BURN'T OFF ME,,,,THAT FELLOW HEADED TO THE SUN ..,,,,?????!!!!!,,,NOW I KNOW ICARUS!!! SORRY TO SAY I DO NOT KNOW WHAT COLOR HIS WINGS WERE....LAST BUT NOT LEAST,, WHEN THE LORD GOD DISIPLINES YOU,,, (YES YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE MISTAKES IN YOUR TRIALS,,,, LOTS OF THEM...I WAS TOLD CRYING FOR YOURSELF (DON'T DO IT)...WEEP,,AND APOLOGIZE FOR YOUR MISTAKES.. DO IT....IF PEOPLE..IF,,,IF IF YOU ARE SEARCHING,, LOOKING FOR ...WORKING TOWARD...JESUS GOD/TRINITY IN YOUR DREAMS...ALWAYS BE HUMBLE AND APOLOGETIC...IF YOU HOLD ONTO THIS, YOU WILL BE ,,,BLAMELESS,,,,,,,,AND SINLESS,,,,,YOU CANNOT SIN IN YOUR DREAM'S,,,,,,WAKE UP PEOPLE PLEASE,,,YOU HAVE A CHANCE TO CLEANSE AND PURIFY YOURSELF..HERE AND NOW....TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE DOOR TO THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN PLEASE.. PLEASE//PLEASE,,,,TAKE CARE,, THE TIDE OF HUMANITY IS CHANGING,QUOTE;;;;WASH YOUR SPIRT HERE ,,,,AND YOU WILL RECIEVE YOUR SOUL,,,

Welcome to the forums.

Upvote 0

sea5763

May 9, 2018
California
✟59,429.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
I still struggle with thinking I’m going to hell in cycles and waves and have to take antipsychotics for schizophrenia too. I’m trying to learn to trust that Jesus will save me but the fear sometimes comes and causes me anxiety and depression. I’m glad you were through God able to overcome your panic attacks and depression

• Friendly
Reactions: YanKee Gal
Upvote 0