StarryEyedShoeGazer

Dec 28, 2016
Australia
✟62,913.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Daniel 11:32 says that those who know their God will do exploits.

I see so much need in the world and around me and I would like to meet these needs but I have so much doubt - it sometimes paralyzes me.

Please pray that I overcome these doubts so that I can do exploits for His glory and aid others in their pain and struggle.

Thanks so much!

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced

I see so much need in the world and around me and I would like to meet these needs but I have so much doubt - it sometimes paralyzes me.

Please pray that I overcome these doubts so that I can do exploits for His glory and aid others in their pain and struggle.

Thanks so much!
Make God's word your absolute authority. Doubt your doubts! God cannot lie. Be careful not to imagine that God is going to make you a "somebody". The spiritual elite are those who lose all that they are and have and exchange it for all that Christ is and has. The weaker and less able we are, the mightier Christ can be in and through us.

Upvote 0

Cielo77

Mar 5, 2019
central illinois
✟16,460.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced

Thanks so much!

I agree that theres so much need. it is a task that only God can do for he does the providing and supplies all our needs. He chooses people to be a vessel to help others.

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, may it not be "WE" that overcome, but that it is our yielding to You, obeying Your written Word, that brings the overcoming about. Not my will, but thine be done, Lk 22:42. Not for my comfort, but for Your glory. Amen.

Upvote 0