Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
I have had this on my mind,and it is now in my Spirit.
Gods Word is overwhelming when speaking about our words.
We know life and Death are in the power of our tongue.
We know blessing and curses proceed from our mouth.
Do we actually believe this?
Do we speak a Blessing filled with our Faith in knowing it will come to pass?
Do some curse their children by speaking a curse into their lives?
Example: those d `;: kids will not ....
or worse if it has God in their ignorance.
Even non Christians have knowlage of words being a positive or negative influence on the lives of others.
There is a difference between a curse word and a cuss word, the most vile cuss word has no power, unless it is used in conjunction with a curse.
My point is when we speak a blessing, speak it with faith knowing it will come to pass, be sincere from the heart the mouth speaks.
It a moment of anger a person can want a curse to be on a life.
All words are significant that are spoken, and we will be judged by every word we speak.
God Forgive me in what I have said debating religion.
Some debates the two mock each other, degrading the the very revelance of another's life.
So when you say the blessing remember your words are being heard in the Heavens.
Truly be thankful to God who first loved us for the food.
Know it will bless and not harm your body, and others with you.
Words have meaning, words spoken in Faith have power.

Have you ever sit down for a meal, and someone said the blessing in a scripted almost intangible manner?
Do they mean what they are saying, or just going through a routine?

I am not there yet with this post, God has laid it on my heart, it has become clear why children do not fear God, nor those who practice religion never seem to have their prayers answered.
Pray for each other with the love of God, Bless others knowing they will be blessed.
Do not curse the driver in the fast lane going slow, you never know who they are or what they are struggling with.
Do not curse period.
Be a Blessing to all of Gods creation.
You never know that person who loves you has been cursed by you.
God Bless and keep you all in Jesus Holy Name.

now faith

Veteran
Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
1 Corinthians 10:13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

James 3:2 For in many things we offend all. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man, and able also to bridle the whole body. 6 And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell. 7 For every kind of beasts, and of birds, and of serpents, and of things in the sea, is tamed, and hath been tamed of mankind: 8 But the tongue can no man tame; it is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison. 9 Therewith bless we God, even the Father; and therewith curse we men, which are made after the similitude of God. 10 Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.

Upvote 0

Daniel Marsh

Jun 28, 2015
Livingston County, MI, US
✟199,349.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I have had this on my mind,and it is now in my Spirit.
Gods Word is overwhelming when speaking about our words.
We know life and Death are in the power of our tongue.
We know blessing and curses proceed from our mouth.
Do we actually believe this?
Do we speak a Blessing filled with our Faith in knowing it will come to pass?
Do some curse their children by speaking a curse into their lives?
Example: those d `;: kids will not ....
or worse if it has God in their ignorance.
Even non Christians have knowlage of words being a positive or negative influence on the lives of others.
There is a difference between a curse word and a cuss word, the most vile cuss word has no power, unless it is used in conjunction with a curse.
My point is when we speak a blessing, speak it with faith knowing it will come to pass, be sincere from the heart the mouth speaks.
It a moment of anger a person can want a curse to be on a life.
All words are significant that are spoken, and we will be judged by every word we speak.
God Forgive me in what I have said debating religion.
Some debates the two mock each other, degrading the the very revelance of another's life.
So when you say the blessing remember your words are being heard in the Heavens.
Truly be thankful to God who first loved us for the food.
Know it will bless and not harm your body, and others with you.
Words have meaning, words spoken in Faith have power.

Have you ever sit down for a meal, and someone said the blessing in a scripted almost intangible manner?
Do they mean what they are saying, or just going through a routine?

I am not there yet with this post, God has laid it on my heart, it has become clear why children do not fear God, nor those who practice religion never seem to have their prayers answered.
Pray for each other with the love of God, Bless others knowing they will be blessed.
Do not curse the driver in the fast lane going slow, you never know who they are or what they are struggling with.
Do not curse period.
Be a Blessing to all of Gods creation.
You never know that person who loves you has been cursed by you.
God Bless and keep you all in Jesus Holy Name.

"So, for some background, when you study animal magnetism further, Mrs. Eddy breaks it down into two categories, either ignorant or malicious animal magnetism. Ignorant, meaning thinking thoughts that create harm without you realizing it, and malicious meaning having a specific intent to destroy. And what I interpreted those dark clouds to symbolize was malicious animal magnetism. The belief that there was this malicious evil force at work in the world that could swoop in and destroy our family’s good. And that’s exactly what I felt like was happening in my home. Like all of our good was just being wiped out. "
What is animal magnetism? - The Christian Science Journal

I have often Been accused by people of killing others with my mind. Mrs Eddy had many unhealed health problems that she blamed others for her having. In 1910, Eddy died of pneumonia and was buried in Massachusetts.

upload_2021-11-20_11-15-4.jpeg
images
Was her graveside phone.

Upvote 0

Daniel Marsh

Jun 28, 2015
Livingston County, MI, US
✟199,349.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
1 Corinthians 10:13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

James 3:2 For in many things we offend all. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man, and able also to bridle the whole body. 6 And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell. 7 For every kind of beasts, and of birds, and of serpents, and of things in the sea, is tamed, and hath been tamed of mankind: 8 But the tongue can no man tame; it is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison. 9 Therewith bless we God, even the Father; and therewith curse we men, which are made after the similitude of God. 10 Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.
Outstanding

Upvote 0

SchmedlytheGreat

Oct 10, 2021
Dalzell
✟1,472.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
We know that Jesus had the God kind of faith. He believed that the things He said came to pass. He called those things that be not as though they were.
Yet when he called the Pharisees vipers they did not turn into vipers. So, I think there is more to it than just that.

Upvote 0

now faith

Veteran
Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
I believe to understand the power of what we say, is found in the old Testament as well as the New.
I learn the nature of God in reading and learning from the Old Testament.
This not diminishing the greatest gift to mankind, Christ being the sacrifice for all mankind.
God being the living sacrifice, tells us two things.
One God does not Change.
Two Gods great love for us mankind.
Here is a very profound event in the Old Testament that shows the power of our Words.

2 Kings 1:9 Then the king sent unto him a captain of fifty with his fifty. And he went up to him: and, behold, he sat on the top of an hill. And he spake unto him, Thou man of God, the king hath said, Come down. 10 And Elijah answered and said to the captain of fifty, If I be a man of God, then let fire come down from heaven, and consume thee and thy fifty. And there came down fire from heaven, and consumed him and his fifty.
This happened two times, the third fifty begged for their lives, and a Angel told Elijah to go to the king he would not be harmed.

The words Elijah spoke that day were so filled with faith, He boldly
in so many words called on the Lord to prove He was a man of God.

Elijah was filled with righteous indignation, He knew the King had inquired of a false God for his healing, and did not want to speak to him.
This is the Old Covenant, Gods Spirit did not dwell in a person but came upon them.
Now we are living in a better Covenant, how much power in us is not applied due to unbelief?

Upvote 0

now faith

Veteran
Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
We know that Jesus had the God kind of faith. He believed that the things He said came to pass. He called those things that be not as though they were.
Yet when he called the Pharisees vipers they did not turn into vipers. So, I think there is more to it than just that.

If He thought it was nessary they would have fallen to the ground and slithered away.
He made no distinction between them and Vipers.
He told the Apostles that they were to preach the Gospel.
This is before they were filled with the Holy Spirit.
Luke 10:17 And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name. 18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven. 19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. 20 Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven.

They used the Name of Jesus to overcome the enemy.

How much more was given when the Baptism of fire came and Christians were filled with the Holy Spirit, who is God?
All that was ever required was to have a small amount of Faith.
We as Christians know God, we know He is willing to release His power in us.
We do have faith, but unfortunately we have unbelief as well.

Upvote 0

now faith

Veteran
Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
I wonder if this thread is not a flop?
Would it be possible that the Word of Faith movement, is only the beginning of understanding the fullness in the promises of God?
It would be great if we had commentary on how Satan has filled the Body of Christ with Doubts.
Gods Word states clearly what belongs to Us.
For generations His Word has been ignored and explained to take away any mountain moving faith a Christian may have.
We have a enemy, How many people start their day in the joy of the Lord?
How long does it last?
Sometimes I leave the house in the morning singing in the Spirit, and end up turned upside down by some crazy person.
For me its time to banish the crazy people from my life and my mind.
I'm tired of going around this mountain its time I move it.

Upvote 0