Dec 11, 2006
Sydney, Australia
Visit site
✟7,692.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Thanks ladies - we're so excited! I think hubby will be able to bond better with my belly now he knows he can say 'little boy' to it! Hehee...

I take it all went well at the drs
I'm still waiting on the swab results - but the leak has stopped :thumbsup:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

purpleunicorn_Andi

Mar 22, 2005
san antonio, tx
✟17,595.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Thanks ladies - we're so excited! I think hubby will be able to bond better with my belly now he knows he can say 'little boy' to it! Hehee...

I'm still waiting on the swab results - but the leak has stopped :thumbsup:
well glad the leak has stopped... have they put you on bed rest or anything?

Upvote 0

Mum2Be

Dec 11, 2006
Sydney, Australia
Visit site
✟7,692.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
OK, guess I'll never be a OBGYN because in all the u/s's you all are posting, I can never find the baby's private parts!
He was being a little show off and spread his legs far and wide for us to have a good look. It was actually quite funny LOL! So funny - the sonographer gave us a picture of his little willy... So if you REALLY want to see what it looks like on an ultrasound, just let me know :D

I'm not confined to bed rest or anything right now - though hubby is doing everything for me telling me to rest up! So I'm more than happy to put my feet up while he hangs the washing out :) I'll find out on Monday - still praying everything is okay though (which I'm sure it is)

Reactions: Just4Jesus
Upvote 0

Just4Jesus

Legend
Jan 16, 2006
Alabama
✟81,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
He was being a little show off and spread his legs far and wide for us to have a good look. It was actually quite funny LOL! So funny - the sonographer gave us a picture of his little willy... So if you REALLY want to see what it looks like on an ultrasound, just let me know :D

I'm not confined to bed rest or anything right now - though hubby is doing everything for me telling me to rest up! So I'm more than happy to put my feet up while he hangs the washing out :) I'll find out on Monday - still praying everything is okay though (which I'm sure it is)

^_^ :clap: :clap: Bless you sweetie, that's wonderful news, I hope this baby spreads for me, got a long way to go.^_^ :hug: :hug: :hug:

Upvote 0